Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda - Draft Day Redraft (2013)Halfway through season, how would you redraft?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Holben

Holben

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Every time we reach the halfway point in each season, I take a look back at the draft at the beginning of the season and lament the decisions I've made. I put together this fantasy fantasy squad that I could've drafted. Here are the rules....

1- Post your original team and your "re-drafted" team

2- Snake Drafts: You must pick players after your draft position. (ex. You grabbed Doug Martin #2 and LeSean McCoy went 5th and Adrian Peterson went 1st, you can replace Doug Martin with LeSean McCoy but you cannot replace Doug Martin with Adrian Peterson because you couldn't have drafted him)

3- Auction Drafts: Players on your team you want to replace, take the value they sold for and add $1 (if $1 was minimum bid) BUT you must keep 5% of your original budget (to account for people continuing to bid). If you had a $200 original budget, you can only build your team with $190.

4- When you post your new team, in parenthesis, put the auction value or draft position that player would've gone in.

5- Feel free to take a look at your scores and post your new W/L ratio. It will only make you feel worse about your draft!

My Original Team (.5 PPR) $200 Budget:
QB- Andrew Luck ($17), Mike Vick ($1)
RB- Matt Forte ($46), Darren Sproles ($20), Chris Ivory ($9), Ahmad Bradshaw ($14), Danny Woodhead ($5), Mike Tolbert ($3)
WR- Demaryius Thomas ($39), Reggie Wayne ($11), Roddy White ($24), Emmanuel Sanders ($3)
TE- Greg Olsen ($5)
Def- 49ers ($2)
K- Randy Bullock ($1)

My Fantasy Fantasy Team (.5 PPR) $180 spent:
QB- Peyton Manning ($40), Philip Rivers ($1)
RB- Jamaal Charles ($56), Knowshon Moreno ($6), Fred Jackson ($3), Danny Woodhead ($5)
WR- Wes Welker ($18), Jordy Nelson ($14), Eric Decker ($13), Reggie Wayne ($11), James Jones ($6)
TE- Julius Thomas ($1), Antonio Gates ($3)
Def- Chiefs ($1)
K- Matt Prater ($2)

Pretty much any lineup with the above team would result in a current record of 7-0 with an average of around 150+ points scored each week.
Demaryius Targaryen's Army - 12 Team .5 PPR Auction (QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex:RB/WR/TE, D, K)
QB-Andrew Luck
RB-Matt Forte, Danny Woodhead, Darren Sproles, Steven Jackson, Andre Brown, Shane Vareen, Michael Bush, Chris Ivory
WR-Demaryius Thomas, Roddy White, Keenan Allen, Reggie Wayne (IR)
TE-Greg Olsen
D-Cardinals (Stream)
K-Mason Crosby

Hernandez's Killer Offseason - 12 Team Standard Auction (QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex:RB/WR/TE, D, K)
QB-Cam Newton, Nick Foles
RB-LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles, DeAngelo Williams, Le'Veon Bell, Chris Ivory, Shonn Greene, Rashad Jennings
WR-DeSean Jackson, Antonio Brown, Marvin Jones
TE-Martellus Bennett
D-Giants
K-Nick Novak

#2 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Interests:MinnieMouse, Goofy, Pluto, Cheesetits

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

I think this topic should be relocated to the Cool Stories subforums

Edited by MickeyMouse, 23 October 2013 - 11:37 PM.

#3 Matthew

Matthew

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

Have to consider which players you were actually thinking about instead of going through your draft history, cherry-picking all the breakouts. In that sense, my only hypothetical would be taking Victor Cruz instead of DeMarco Murray in round 4. Considered both as my top options, but opted for the RB at my flex.

Edited by Matthew, 23 October 2013 - 11:42 PM.

#4 1st DownSyndrome

1st DownSyndrome

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on a beach

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

who needs to draft well when there is a WW and player trading? (see sig for examples)

Edited by 1st DownSyndrome, 23 October 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#5 otiose

otiose

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

My team is pretty much sunk at 3-4 with little chance of making the playoffs. I drafted in a terrible spot: #2 overall in a 12-team snake draft.

Round 1, pick #2: I took Doug Martin. I was choosing between Martin and Spiller. I was scared of Charles because of his injury history (drafted him a couple years ago when he got hurt) and I didn't like McCoy's team situation. Obviously Charles would have been the right pick there.
Round 2, pick #23: I was debating between David Wilson and Julio Jones and decided to grab Wilson. Julio went the next pick. Of course Julio wouldn't have ultimately been good due to injury, but at least he would have given me some good games.
Round 3, pick #26: With two RBs that I thought were solid and all of the Calvin/Dez/Green/Demaryius/Marshall/Julio group gone, I decided I'd better take a WR and took Larry Fitzgerald. I was also thinking about Gore or Reggie Bush in that spot, obviously they would have both been better for me.
Round 4, pick #47: I wanted to take Gronk but he went two spots before me, then I wanted to take Lamar Miller but he went the spot before me. I took Jordy Nelson who turned out to be a better pick than both. I was debating hard between Nelson and Giovani Bernard, who went on the turn before my next pick.
Round 5, pick #50: With Bernard gone, I panicked and took Antonio Brown, who turned out to be a fine pick. I was debating between Brown and DeSean Jackson, who also would have been good.
Round 6, pick #71: I thought I had a steal with Daryl Richardson at the end of the 6th round. He was a total bust like all my other RBs. Not really sure who else I would have taken there though, there wasn't a lot of good value at this point. I probably would have taken Steve Smith if not Richardson, who would have been disappointing.
Round 7, pick #74: Here I got a good value pick with Vernon Davis. Happy with this pick.
Round 8, pick #95: I took RGIII (one of the last good QBs available) and I'm also happy with this pick, although I could have taken Le'veon Bell who went a pick later.
Round 9, pick #98: I took Josh Gordon and I'm happy with that pick. I was debating between Gordon or Russell Wilson, who would have been a solid combination with RGIII but I don't like using two roster spots on QB.

There were no interesting decisions or values the rest of the draft.

Basically I made pretty good picks rounds 4-9, but my first two round picks were major busts. Hard to recover from that. If I had picked Charles in the first round and perhaps Reggie Bush or Frank Gore in the second, my team would be very strong.

Cool story bro!

Edited by otiose, 24 October 2013 - 12:41 AM.

#6 TheCougarHunter

TheCougarHunter

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Round 1 3rd pick- I took Marshawn Lynch. Probably wouldn't change this although some would argue Charles would have been a better pick I happen to enjoy watching Beast Mode play so it was worth it.

Round 2 22nd pick- Trent Richardson "fell" to me at the bottom of the 2nd round. Although this seems like a terrible pick, I was able to trade him for Vernon Davis (against the sage advice of the rotoworld forums) a few weeks ago before his value tanked so it wasn't a complete waste of a pick. If I had to do it again I would probably take Graham.

Round 3- Demaryius Thomas- At this point I needed a WR and Calvin, Dez, Julio and AJ were all off the board so I took DT. Pretty happy with him so far can't really complain about this one.

Round 4- Demarco Murray- Drafted him pretty much expecting him to play well and then get hurt at some point in the season and that's exactly what happened so I can't really complain here.

Round 5- Colin Kaepernick- Thought this was a complete steal at the time. Was planning on getting Romo here but my buddy snatched him up in the 4th to my surprise.  Obviously knowing what I know now I would probably get Phillip Rivers or somebody else here instead.

Round 6- Think I got Pierre Garcon or Torrey Smith here. This was about the best I could have done at the time so meh.

Can't really remember the rest but I'm pretty happy about my draft overall.

Edited by TheCougarHunter, 24 October 2013 - 01:21 AM.

Drafted Picked up Traded for

QB   Cam Newton
RB1  Marshawn Lynch
RB2  Demarco Murray
WR1 Demaryius Thomas
WR2 Pierre Garcon
TE Vernon Davis
Flex   Leveon Bell/ Ivory

K Mason Crosby
D/ST San Francisco

Bench: Nick Foles, Case Keenum, Chris Ivory, Torrey Smith, Terrance Williams

RIP (dropped!): Lamar Miller, Jared Cook, F Jackson (whoops), Kaepernick, Eifert, Pryor

#7 Scottie15

Scottie15

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

All b.s. aside, I drafted Spiller first round and MJD 3rd round. My only other RBs are Sproles and Gio. Ironic thing was that last year I went WR heavy and ended up with BJGE, Fred Jackson, and Bradhsaw. We all know how that went last year. This year, I promised I'd go heavy on RB. But as Irony would have it, MJD is fat and can't do s---, Spiller is a mess in Buffalo, and Sproles hasn't done a goddam thing (outside the Miami game). Safe to say, I'm f*cked again this year. </coolstorybro>

#8 garrato

garrato

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

7th round pick in a 10 man league -- grabbed Martin and Megatron because three people grabbed QB's round 1, followed by Ridley, SJax, Wayne, Russell Wilson, Lamar Miller, Ed Dickson, Jordy Nelson, Browns defense (as a joke), Vick, Britt, Roethlisberger (as a joke), kicker, and pettigrew.

First draft ever, no idea what I was doing. I hadn't done any research or paid attention to football at all before then. I pretty much based my draft on projected points and tried to go heavy RB in the beginning because my buddy told me that was a good strat. First two picks were autodraft because I had trouble getting into the lobby. I would do some things differently -- like obviously grabbing Charles instead of Martin, continuing with Megatron, grabbing a few other decent RB's like Bush and Moreno. I'd also definitely grab Nelson again along with Vick. I'd spend my last two picks on Chiefs D and Hartley.

I actually kind of did this in another random league. It started 3 weeks in and everybody else was on autodraft. I snagged McCoy, Knowshon, Reggie Bush, Jordy Nelson, AJ Green, DJax, Orange Julius, Vick, Stafford, and a few others who were big at the time. In retrospect I'd get Charles instead of McCoy, but I thought I played the autodraft system pretty well in timing my picks right before they selected them.
First Fantasy League Ever: 10 Team League, Default NFL.com scoring
QB: Jason Campbell
RB: Danny Woodhead
RB: Eddie Lacy
WR: Terrence Williams
WR: Jordy Nelson
TE: Charles Clay
W/R: T.Y. Hilton
K: Mason Crosby
DEF: Titans

Bench: Jake Locker, Doug Martin, Steven Jackson, Michael Crabtree, Calvin Johnson, Julius Thomas

#9 Mathias

Mathias

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

i wouldnt have drafted David Wilson in all of my leagues

#10 Boss Battle E

Boss Battle E

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

I took Montee Ball and Bernard earlier than I should have. Definitely would have drafted RG3 earlier knowing what I know now. Overall I'm not disappointed with my draft. Managed to pick up Jordan Cameron 2 rounds before the last, no one knew of him so that was a steal. Would have snatched up Josh Gordon and Blackmon and stashed them early if I knew they'd come out swinging like they did.

For the most part though, I'm not upset. Trades and waiver acquistions have put me in position to win.

Originally Drafted Team
Megatron (K)
Dez Bryant (K)
A.J. Green (K)
Jamaal Charles (K)
Montee Ball
Giovani Bernard
Eddie Lacy
DeMarco Murray
Tony Romo
Lance Moore
Alshon Jeffery
Carson Palmer
Jordan Cameron
Dallas Clark
Miami D/ST

Red = players still on my team, the one in my sig.
Alliance of Sh*t Stompers (0-0) (2012 Champions, 2013 Champions)
QB: Jay Cutler, Alex Smith
RB: Matt Forte, Giovani Bernard, Ray Rice, Stevan Ridley, Jonathan Stewart
WR: Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Golden Tate, Sammy Watkins, Mike Evans
TE: Eric Ebron, Tyler Eifert
D/ST: Saints
IR: Marvin Jones

#11 ajmyk

ajmyk

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

0.5 PPR , 2 QB , 8-teamer

1-4 : I took Brees fearing the an early QB run. I was wrong, and shoud probably have go RB-WR in the first 2 rounds. But brees is solid. I would take Charles in a redraft, but Charles wouldn't have lasted until the 4th pick in the redraft. I pondered Brees vs McCoy, and that could have been a awful decision but...
2-13: luckily picked McCoy in 2nd, great pick for me actually.
3-20: the 4 big WR jsut gone, i took another RB with Jones-Drew. Turned out very bad, Peyton Manning was still there but i didn't plan to draft him. Jimmy Graham was availlable too, and it's too bad I missed him.
4-29 : Still no WR and the QB storm was coming, but i couldn't help but pick a third RB since i valued Reggie Bush a lot. Great decision, of course.
5-36 : the QB run is there, and since targeted RG3 is gone, i picked Russel Wilson. i could have done better, with Stafford who went off the board 12 spots later, or Romo I guess
6-45: Time to choose a WR1, but it's already too late, and i sadly ended up with Colston, whom i dropped last week Torrey Smith would have been a better choice.
7-52: if i were going to have mediocre WR's, i toughth i'd better bet on a upside player and took Amendola. Never again. Wes Welker would have been the right choice of this round.
8-61: Pierre Garçon, was happy to take him there, and he produced as excpeted. good choice. even if DeSean Jackson or Jordy Nelson would have been better, of course
9-68: couldn't resist J.Witten here, my initial plan was to take Cameron in one of the latest round, but in PPR, having Witten so late sounded like a steal. Poor me, awful decision. Missed E.Lacy in this round, but ended with him anyway, because he was dropped too soon by his owner, following his injury.
10-77: stole Gio Bernard here, great decision.
11-84: Even more ridiculous steal with S.Veeren who turned out to be a right choice but a bad luck, since he showed great promises before his injuries. there weren't better players around anyway.
12-90: Miles Austin, another bad WR decision, Boldin or J.Jones were better options. Until  this round, Garçon was the only decent WR i got. but then.
13-100: Josh Gordon, saved my WR situation, until now at least.
14-109: Lost bet with Sanders
15-116: back up Bradford, never started.
16-125: Bears. good enough
17-132: Tucker, who cares ?

Edited by ajmyk, 24 October 2013 - 04:35 AM.

1/ Redraft League, 8 teams, .5 PPR, 2QB/2RB/2WR/Flex/K/Def

2/ Dynasty League, 6pts PTD , 12 teams, QB/2RB/2WR/Flex/K/Def
QB: Rodgers, Tanehill, Bortles
RB : R.Rice, Ridley , J.Bell, K.Robinson, Ivory, L.Seastrunk
WR: J.Jones, Hopkins, Welker, Stills, Woods, M.Austin
TE : Gronkowski, Seferian-Jenkins
Def : Cardinals, Browns

K: Crosby, Hocker

3/ IDP Deep Keeper League (16 keepers) , 14 teams, .5 PPR  QB/2RB/2WR/2Flex/2DL/2LB/2DB/1DP/K

QB : Bridgewater, Mettenberger
RB : C.Michael, Hyde, K.Robinson, Mason, Turbin
WR : Jeffery, Watkins, Floyd, Evans, Cooks
TE : L.Green, Eifert, Amaro
K : Henery
DL: Ansah, Avrill
LB : A.Olgtree, Shazier, Mosley, Alonso
DB : Pryor, Dix

#12 Gryfter

Gryfter

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

with the 4th pick in a 14 team PPR league, I bypassed Charles and drafted T-Rich... going into training camp, I was targeting JC and was hoping to land an early draft position... I let JC's preseason foot injury and that Norval hype with T-Rich affect my decision...

I have since traded T-Rich and Fitz for Gronk and Gio back in week 4-5...

to think I wouldve had JC and Bush as my RB1-2...
14 team 0.5 PPR:
QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Eddie Lacy
RB: Joique Bell
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Roddy White
WR: Keenan Allen
TE: Dennis Pitta
FLEX: Kendall Wright
K: Nate Freese
DST: Pittsburgh

Bench: Devonta Freeman, Jeremy Hill, Jonathan Stewart, James Starks, Markus Wheaton, Travis Kelce

#13 dsrich

dsrich

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

Biggest changes I'd make on two teams:

Team 1- Had tenth pick in a ten teamer, Charles AND Spiller fell to me. Wish I took McCoy instead of Spiller (I am a Bills fan though). Next wrap around I took D. Thomas and Roddy White. Wish I took Vincent Jackson instead of Roddy.

Team 2- 4th pick, took Doug Martin. Not a bad pick, but should have taken Charles. On the way back, took Ridley over Forte. Also would have taken Gordon/Blackmon in late rounds instead of stockpiling useless Rb's (Franklin, Leshoure, Reece).
10T. 0.5ppr. 2QB.
QB: P.Manning
QB: M.Ryan

RB: Mathews
RB: J.Bell
WR: D.Thomas
WR: J.Jones
FLEX: R.Cobb
FLEX: Mi.Floyd
TE: Ertz
Sankey, L.Miller, J.Hill, A.Williams, D.Brown, J.Gordon

#14 My Dinner With Andre

My Dinner With Andre

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

For a while I was thinking, "Why the F did I pick David Wilson, in round two, I should have picked Julio Jones" (now that I've realized its s QB/WR league)

look how that turned out on both fronts, lol

#15 Yceman

Yceman

Just Drafted

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

I'm in a 12-team PPR and while I think back about my draft being a disaster, I realize it's more about my keeper choices than my picks.

#1 - Megatron - first keeper and obvious choice since he was best player on my team from last year
#2 - Ridley - hasn't been great this year
#3 - DWilson - yeah what can I say here....most of the good RBs were already being kept by other teams so I took a chance here

Other keeper choices were Blackmon, JNelson, FJackson, MRyan, and RWilson -- in hindsight, any of these guys would have better choices I think, but I wasn't going to keep a QB going in and didn't like that Blackmon was suspended.  Nelson injury also worried me, and I didn't want 3 WRs as keepers.  Then there's the Spiller situation, and who could have predicted FJax would be more productive...?  Anyway...

#4 & #5 - Lacy & LMiller - as stated, RBs were thin going into draft, so I went RB with my first 2 picks -- Miller has been a huge bust but I still like the Lacy pick.  In the surrounding picks by other teams, Welker is probably the only other guy I would have taken in place of Miller.

#6 - RGIII - He was best QB available, and really the only guy left worth anything, so I pounced.  I stand by the pick.
#7 & #8 - Shorts and MiFloyd - Gio Bernard and Sproles were still available, but I went with Shorts and flipped him for Garcon.  Floyd was a bad pick...
#9 & #10 - Went with Browns teammates Gordon and Cameron here.  Looked good for a few weeks with Hoyer in there, but not sure now with QB situation a mess.

Rest of draft was average, but what's saved my season are the good FA and waiver pickups:
Julius Thomas and Edelman after Week 1
Harvin stashed not long after
Then rookies Stacy and KAllen
This week picked up MJames and Boykin

Lineup now looks like:
QB RGIII
WR Megatron
WR Garcon
WR Gordon
RB Lacy
RB Ridley
TE JThomas
BN Cameron
BN Stacy
BN LMiller
BN Boykin
BN KAllen
BN MJames
BN Harvin
BN DWilson (debating cutting bait but no one of any significance on FA)

Overall, I'm 5-2 and still have a decent chance of winning this league, despite the keeper and draft mistakes.  Cool story bro!

In my auction league, I just lost Julio, Martin, Murray (3 of 4 keepers, AD is other and he's been underwhelming), and Cutler to injuries.  I have Ivory, Stacy, and MJames to try to fill void, but WR is a mess with Julio gone.  Hilton is my best WR, with MWilliams and Tavon being disappointments.  My only other depth is coming from Boykin, Durham, and Marvin Jones..weak.  If I could redo, I wouldn't have spent so much/or even drafted Hilton, Tavon, or MWilliams.  Best players now are Romo, AD, and Lacy.  Still, I'm 6-1 and in 1st place, but stand to fall after losing so many playmakers to injuries...

#16 lolcopter

lolcopter

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

OP requires way too much work, so we'll just say i could have drafted dez bryant or peyton manning in the 2nd instead of ridley

so yeah...

RB-RB-RB never again, BPA from here on out

Edited by lolcopter, 24 October 2013 - 09:16 AM.

12 team standard
QB -- Matt Ryan
RB -- Adrian Peterson, Andre Ellington
WR -- Julio Jones, Randall Cobb
Flex -- Cordarrelle Patterson
TE -- Dennis Pitta
D/ST -- St. Louis
K -- Robbie Gould
Bench -- Michael Floyd, Terrance West, Mark Ingram, Andre Williams, Benjamin Cunningham, Tony Romo, Heath Miller

#17 sdtony42

sdtony42

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

Im just gonna post the lowlights of the fantasy team I drafted.

CJ Spiller
S Jackson
Frank Gore(later traded for Julio)
Amendola
S Vereen
Malcolm Floyd
Jermichael Finley

Ive since renamed my Fantasy team the Infirmary.

#18 metalmat

metalmat

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

Team 1 in sig: Skipped on originaly drafting Chris Johnson in the 4th round and drafted Darren Sproles (I traded for him later). Drafted Vincent Jackson instead of Victor Cruz in the 3rd round, not a huge regret but I like Vincent Jackson for ROS. Besides that I like my team, I waited for a QB and that ended up losing me 2 games (Eli Manning) but the switch to Philip Rivers turned things around for me. David Wilson was a bust but this was an early draft and I got him late (end of 7th round) so he did not burn me.

Team 2 in sig: Drafted Matt Forte instead of Trent Richardson in the 2nd round. Avoided drafting Roddy White. Did not reach for Chris Ivory in the 7th round. I was not happy with this team after I drafted it and I have been struggling, barely 3-4 but still have a chance to squeak into the playoffs if I continue to win.

Edited by metalmat, 24 October 2013 - 10:28 AM.

10 Team PPR, 4pt passing TDs
QB: Matt Ryan, Johnny Manziel
RB: Le'Veon Bell, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, Pierre Thomas, Danny Woodhead
WR: A.J. Green, Vincent Jackson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Reggie Wayne, Cecil Shorts, Jordan Matthews
TE: Jimmy Graham
K: Steven Hauschka, DST: New England Patriots

#19 dzemens

dzemens

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,739 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Couldve traded away Spiller in a keeper league for Calvin Johnson. Instead I traded Marshawn Lynch for Calvin Johnson.
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

#20 metalmat

metalmat

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

View Postdzemens, on 24 October 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

Couldve traded away Spiller in a keeper league for Calvin Johnson. Instead I traded Marshawn Lynch for Calvin Johnson.

Ouch, was this before the season started?
10 Team PPR, 4pt passing TDs
QB: Matt Ryan, Johnny Manziel
RB: Le'Veon Bell, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, Pierre Thomas, Danny Woodhead
WR: A.J. Green, Vincent Jackson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Reggie Wayne, Cecil Shorts, Jordan Matthews
TE: Jimmy Graham
K: Steven Hauschka, DST: New England Patriots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users