Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Er- not sure, maybe it's a Windows 8.1 update issue- anyone else seeing this from time to time?Topics will stretch everything out causing need to scroll sideways to read all posts (happened on Chrome- never has happened before?)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Milk Me

Milk Me

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Interests:Bein' Ada Allin!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

Noticed it both in the NBA and the MLB (or NFL, it was one or the other...) forums. Just a thread in each, but it doesn't always occur. If it happens again, I can take a screen cap if it helps. I was unsure if this is the right place to post something like this.... I have never had issues on the forums as far as running them or browsing goes, so it just is kind of puzzling. I'm going to try other browsers too, but it's odd in that it only happens occasionally- which has me wondering if it could be something that is encoded in some pages/signatures/etc. but not others (which is conflicting with something in the new Windows update that was just released?)...but that seems almost too weird to be true though I wouldn't put it past a Windows update I guess.

Has anyone else seen anything similar to this while browsing? I'm trying to figure out if it's just on my end, in which case I'm going to guess it is something related to my browser +/or Windows 8.1 update. If anyone has any clue in the time being though.... thanks!
i own billy wagner in my old timer's league

#2 v0dka

v0dka

I ♥ football

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

What's the link to the threads? Horizontal scrolling usually occurs when a post is wider than your browser window. It can be caused by a large block of text without spaces, large images, etc.
@MikeBaileyNFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users