Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

Washington Redskins 2013 Season Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 Robrain

Robrain

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,020 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

http://forums.rotowo...pic=298572&st=0

Shanahan is now playing Shanahanigans with RGIII. Priceless.

2014 Rotoworld Mock Draft Real League - 14-Team 0.5 PPR + ALL TDs = 6PTs:

_____STARTING LINEUP_______________.............._____BENCH_______________________
QB : Matthew Stafford.......(03.13)............. RB - Adrian Peterson......(01.03)
WR1: Malcom Floyd...........(14.14)............. RB - Matt Asiata..........(UD.FA)
WR2: Eddie Royal............(UD.FA)............. RB - Juwan Thompson.......(16.12)
RB1: Arian Foster...........(01.11)............. RB - Damien Williams......(16.10)
RB2: Eddie Lacy.............(01.05)............. RB - LaMichael James......(UD.FA)
FLEX1: RB Branden Oliver....(UD.FA)............. TE - Austin Sef-Jenkins...(UD.FA)
FLEX2: RB Steven Jackson....(04.02)............. WR - Donte Moncrief.......(UD.FA)
TE : Travis Kelce...........(15.12)............. WR/IR Marquess Wilson.....(UD.FA)

#2 Gains

Gains

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

shanahans gonna shanahan

#3 CL3VELANDBR0WNS

CL3VELANDBR0WNS

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

Fire him. Now. Please. And his son. Thanks Dan.

14 tm non-ppr dynasty 30-man
QB-  Foles, Carr , Austin Davis
RB- Gio, Stacy, Bryce, Christine Michael, Stewart, Benny Cunningham, CJ Anderson 
WR- Josh Gordon, Percy Harvin, Sammy Watkins, Michael Floyd, Cordarrelle Patterson, Davante Adams,Justin Hunter, Kenny Britt, Corey Washington, Julio Janis, Tavon Austin
TE- Gronk,Ladarius, Brandon Botick
K- Parkey
DT- Sen'Derrick Marks
DE- Jason Pierre-Paul
LB-Mosley, Kendricks
CB- Some scrub
S- Cyprien
IR- Blackmon, KHunter, Alonso, DWashington, Marquess Wilson, Greg Hardy, Brian Quick
5 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks.

#4 Gains

Gains

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

somewhere the ten of thousands of rams fans are in pain..................there face hurts from smiling to much about the RGIII trade and another top 5 pick.

#5 CL3VELANDBR0WNS

CL3VELANDBR0WNS

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

somewhere the ten of thousands of rams fans are in pain..................there face hurts from smiling to much about the RGIII trade and another top 5 pick.

Despite his struggles, RG3 is still top-15. Not much of a ripoff when your 2nd to last in the league and have Sam Bradford.

RB- Gio, Stacy, Bryce, Christine Michael, Stewart, Benny Cunningham, CJ Anderson 
WR- Josh Gordon, Percy Harvin, Sammy Watkins, Michael Floyd, Cordarrelle Patterson, Davante Adams,Justin Hunter, Kenny Britt, Corey Washington, Julio Janis, Tavon Austin
K- Parkey
DT- Sen'Derrick Marks
DE- Jason Pierre-Paul
LB-Mosley, Kendricks
CB- Some scrub
S- Cyprien
IR- Blackmon, KHunter, Alonso, DWashington, Marquess Wilson, Greg Hardy, Brian Quick

#6 Gains

Gains

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Despite his struggles, RG3 is still top-15. Not much of a ripoff when your 2nd to last in the league and have Sam Bradford.

the players the draft picks turned into is more valuable then the difference between the two qbs. Especially after you add another great draft pick this year.

With that said I can't believe I posted something quasi pro-Bradford. I hate bradford and think the rams are incredibly stupid to stick with him. He is an older, more injured, more expensive Dalton without the weapons in a harder division.

Not saying they need to draft a top qb. (after all Wilson > Tanehill/RGIII and Glennon > Geno/Manuel......heck even McGoiln is at least on par with Geno/Manuel) but they really are not addressing the situation or looking ahead. Clemmons is joke and makes Tebow look like Brady and Peyton had a love child.

#7 CL3VELANDBR0WNS

CL3VELANDBR0WNS

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

the players the draft picks turned into is more valuable then the difference between the two qbs. Especially after you add another great draft pick this year.

With that said I can't believe I posted something quasi pro-Bradford. I hate bradford and think the rams are incredibly stupid to stick with him. He is an older, more injured, more expensive Dalton without the weapons in a harder division.

Not saying they need to draft a top qb. (after all Wilson > Tanehill/RGIII and Glennon > Geno/Manuel......heck even McGoiln is at least on par with Geno/Manuel) but they really are not addressing the situation or looking ahead. Clemmons is joke and makes Tebow look like Brady and Peyton had a love child.

It depends on who the Rams draft too. If it is Clowney then I am calling this trade pretty even.

K- Parkey
DT- Sen'Derrick Marks
DE- Jason Pierre-Paul
LB-Mosley, Kendricks
CB- Some scrub
S- Cyprien

#8 Gains

Gains

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

It depends on who the Rams draft too. If it is Clowney then I am calling this trade pretty even.

The rams already get ton of sacks. (tied for 1st last year........not sure the rank but still good this year) Quinn and Clowney would be scarey

#9 CL3VELANDBR0WNS

CL3VELANDBR0WNS

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

The rams already get ton of sacks. (tied for 1st last year........not sure the rank but still good this year) Quinn and Clowney would be scarey

I think clowney will eat himself out of the league.

K- Parkey
DT- Sen'Derrick Marks
DE- Jason Pierre-Paul
LB-Mosley, Kendricks
CB- Some scrub
S- Cyprien

#10 Ddam2013

Ddam2013

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

His job is safe for the rest of the year. If they fire him they have to fire his son and the two other head coaching candidates are people that have already had a chance and failed miserably, and if they do give Moore or Haslet a chance and he goes 2-0 or whatever they will be tempted to hire him on which would be a bigger mistake than keeping shanahan
Winning gold is simple, you just have to be the best in the world at it.

#11 Garrett W.

Garrett W.

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:35 AM

It's turning out to be a massive ripoff. Especially if the Rams parlay another top three pick into even more first rounders; could hypothetically end up with 5+ 1st round picks for the RG3 pick.

10-team keeper PPR

QB Brees
RB Forte

RB McCoy

WR A.Brown

WR ODB

WR K.Allen
TE Graham

DEF Ravens

K Graham

QB Sanchez

RB CJ Anderson

WR D.Jackson

WR Stills
WR Douglas
DEF Patriots

DEF Dolphins

#12 dzemens

dzemens

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,048 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

Wow...

@JeffDarlington Redskins players have been told Grossman will backup Cousins-- and Griffin III will be inactive.
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

#13 Sine_cera

Sine_cera

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

Wow...

@JeffDarlington Redskins players have been told Grossman will backup Cousins-- and Griffin III will be inactive.

Dan Snynder's favorite shiny toy probably won't even be the backup? Imagine if Shanahan decides to put RGII on IR. This is going to be entertaining

Posted Image

Baseball and football are very different games. In a way, both of them are easy. Football is easy if you're crazy as hell. Baseball is easy if you've got patience. They'd both be easier for me if I were a little more crazy and a little more patient. ~ Bo Jackson

#14 PhilBinLaden

PhilBinLaden

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

Its just amazing to me that 3 playoff teams from last year are now in the bottom of the rankings: Texans, Falcons, Redskins. Shows how little we can predict about the future of these NFL teams as each of these teams were expected to win their divisions again and be in the playoffs.
10 Team Standard (Passing TDs 6 pts)
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Eddie Lacy, Doug Martin, Terrence West
WR - Keenan Allen, DeSean Jackson, Golden Tate, Terrence Williams
TE - Zack Ertz, Dennis Pitta
DEF - Cardinals
K - Dan Bailey

Fantasy Football the only game that implores 1% skill and 99% luck, and yet we spend long hours reading news and updates around the NFL from multiple outlets (ignoring our girlfriends/wives/children) hoping to improve our luck with that 1% of skill.

#15 CL3VELANDBR0WNS

CL3VELANDBR0WNS

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

Its just amazing to me that 3 playoff teams from last year are now in the bottom of the rankings: Texans, Falcons, Redskins. Shows how little we can predict about the future of these NFL teams as each of these teams were expected to win their divisions again and be in the playoffs.

Some of those teams got plagued with injuries and all those teams were just a step above mediocre anyways.
Redskins were playing with a hurt QB and Matt Ryan is just okay without Julio.

Edited by CL3VELANDBR0WNS, 11 December 2013 - 04:15 PM.

K- Parkey
DT- Sen'Derrick Marks
DE- Jason Pierre-Paul
LB-Mosley, Kendricks
CB- Some scrub
S- Cyprien

#16 CL3VELANDBR0WNS

CL3VELANDBR0WNS

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

To be honest, I hope they shut RG3 down. He doesn't look like he wants to be out there and I don't blame him.

K- Parkey
DT- Sen'Derrick Marks
DE- Jason Pierre-Paul
LB-Mosley, Kendricks
CB- Some scrub
S- Cyprien

#17 J.T. Marlin

J.T. Marlin

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

Shanahan - what a disgrace! What does this guy have to do to get fired - bang Dan Snyder's wife on his office desk??!!

Seriously though, I cannot see him ever getting another NFL HC job again with the way he's undermined and embarrassed his owner and players. If it weren't for Elway and TDavis, this guy would be nothing. What a joke.

#18 CL3VELANDBR0WNS

CL3VELANDBR0WNS

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Shanahan - what a disgrace! What does this guy have to do to get fired - bang Dan Snyder's wife on his office desk??!!

Seriously though, I cannot see him ever getting another NFL HC job again with the way he's undermined and embarrassed his owner and players. If it weren't for Elway and TDavis, this guy would be nothing. What a joke.

He is uglier than Eli and more embarassing than Mark Sanchez.

K- Parkey
DT- Sen'Derrick Marks
DE- Jason Pierre-Paul
LB-Mosley, Kendricks
CB- Some scrub
S- Cyprien