#1 Gains

Gains

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

QBs;
Brady- at this point I would rather have Dalton and can get him many many rounds later.
Vick- he will tempt me with a good situation and few weeks of performance before breaking down again

Rbs;
Jstew - DMC levels of injury prone and in a 4 way....4 way.
DMC- the original McHurt, now with a lower work load

WR
Harvin- Glass Cannon
Dola- as injury prone as everyone was saying
Rams Wr- you guess is a good as mine.

TE;
Cook: Has had year after year after year to brake out. Physical freak...yadda yadda yadda.

#2 PackersFan1979

PackersFan1979

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

QB: Kaep, Eli Manning, RG3

RB: DMC, Mathews, any Pats RB other than vereen in PPR, Panthers RB's, Mendenhall, Colts RB's

WR: Colts, Rams, Kansas, Seattle, Saints, Mike Wallace, Amendola,

TE: Reed

TY Hilton only if he had to really drop, but thats not going to happen.

#3 joshua18

joshua18

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

RB: R. Rice, DMC, CJ0K, Mendenhall, J. Stewart, MJD, Blount, Ridley, T-Rich, any Saints RB other than K. Robinson, D. Wilson
TE: Cook, Gates
WR: Nicks, Amendola, S. Rice

#4 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,353 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

Harvin has been on my DND list since his rookie year and he will continue to be there. If he was there with my last pick I wouldn't take him and I'm not kidding.

#5 CL3VELANDBR0WNS

CL3VELANDBR0WNS

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

QB : Dalton, Alex Smith , Eli Manning
RB : AP , Knowshon Moreno , Reggie Bush ( Don't get me wrong, I would draft these guys but not at their likely ridiculously high ADP )
WR : Wes Welker , Mike Wallace , Anquan Boldin.
TE : Antonio Gates ( I expect Ladarius Green to be better as soon as this year )

14 tm non-ppr dynasty 30-man
QB-  Foles, Carr , Austin Davis
RB- Gio, Stacy, Bryce, Christine Michael, Stewart, Benny Cunningham, CJ Anderson 
WR- Josh Gordon, Percy Harvin, Sammy Watkins, Michael Floyd, Cordarrelle Patterson, Davante Adams,Justin Hunter, Kenny Britt, Corey Washington, Julio Janis, Tavon Austin
TE- Gronk,Ladarius, Brandon Botick
K- Parkey
DT- Sen'Derrick Marks
DE- Jason Pierre-Paul
LB-Mosley, Kendricks
CB- Some scrub
S- Cyprien
IR- Blackmon, KHunter, Alonso, DWashington, Marquess Wilson, Greg Hardy, Brian Quick
5 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks.

#6 munde53

munde53

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

RB : AP , Knowshon Moreno , Reggie Bush ( Don't get me wrong, I would draft these guys but not at their likely ridiculously high ADP )
TE : Antonio Gates ( I expect Ladarius Green to be better as soon as this year )

So AP isn't worth a 1st round pick?? :blink:

#7 J.T. Marlin

J.T. Marlin

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

Like looking at this thread to find targets TO draft based on the "what did you do for me last season" mentality of most owners.
  • predator_05 and SenatorSpaceman like this

#8 joshua18

joshua18

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Like looking at this thread to find targets TO draft based on the "what did you do for me last season" mentality of most owners.

Based on that thinking, you should definitely draft Harvin, Amendola, McFadden, and Cook. I mean, it was only last year...they could turn it around...
  • SuperJoint and The Jesus like this

#9 ckern92

ckern92

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Welker somehow increased his production since leaving NE and you WOULDN'T touch him? One of the most consistent and uninjurable players of his generation isn't worth draftiing?
...and you wouldn't touch AP?
...AND you wouldn't touch Moreno should he fall to a late second, early 3rd?

My list:
QB: Kaep, RG3, Eli
WR: Nicks, Amendola, anyone in KC, anyone in Seattle, anyone in Indy
RB: I actually WOULD draft D. Wilson depending on his off-season improvements. Otherwise, I wouldn't touch anyone in Houston, Gore or Rice.
Def: Any of the top picks. The top team changes drastically year to year.
My fantasy blog:
www.kernfootball.wordpress.com

#10 munde53

munde53

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Welker somehow increased his production since leaving NE and you WOULDN'T touch him? One of the most consistent and uninjurable players of his generation isn't worth draftiing?

Welker increased his production? He averaged almost 30 yards less per game this season than his final season in NE, and 40 less than 2011. He also posted his second lowest YPG in his career(only including NE and DEN). His production did not increase in the slightest, with the exception of a few more TDs.

If Moreno isn't on the Broncos, which he likely will not be, he's not worth drafting in the 2nd-5th rounds.

Edited by munde53, 28 January 2014 - 03:37 PM.

#11 ckern92

ckern92

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

Welker increased his production? He averaged almost 30 yards less per game this season than his final season in NE, and 40 less than 2011. He also posted his second lowest YPG in his career(only including NE and DEN). His production did not increase in the slightest, with the exception of a few more TDs.

If Moreno isn't on the Broncos, which he likely will not be, he's not worth drafting in the 2nd-5th rounds.

My point with Welker is that he's been consistent for years. I have no idea how he could be in someone's list? As for Moreno, he's FINALLY shown his original prospects as a 3-down back and, depending where he goes and how much competition there is in the backfield, he could be a producer. He really depends on the round.
My fantasy blog:
www.kernfootball.wordpress.com

#12 munde53

munde53

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

My point with Welker is that he's been consistent for years. I have no idea how he could be in someone's list? As for Moreno, he's FINALLY shown his original prospects as a 3-down back and, depending where he goes and how much competition there is in the backfield, he could be a producer. He really depends on the round.

If that was your entire point about Welker you probably shouldn't have said he had been more productive with the Broncos than he ever was with the Patriots, because it's just flat out wrong.

Moreno is an average back who thrived on an offense where literally any RB could run for 1,000+ yards (and he barely reached that total). The only reason why he was even the starter is because the two other guys can't pass protect or hang onto the ball. Even if he's the starting 3 down back for another team he won't produce more than a back you could find in the 5th round.

#13 StuPitt

StuPitt

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

MIKE WALLACE!
  • Dr.Funktopus likes this

#14 StuPitt

StuPitt

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

My list:
QB: Kaep, RG3, Eli
WR: Nicks, Amendola, anyone in KC, anyone in Seattle, anyone in Indy
RB: I actually WOULD draft D. Wilson depending on his off-season improvements. Otherwise, I wouldn't touch anyone in Houston, Gore or Rice.
Def: Any of the top picks. The top team changes drastically year to year.

Anyone in Indy? With Andrew Luck as the QB you are going to avoid all his WRs?????????

#15 SenatorSpaceman

SenatorSpaceman

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,023 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

Absolutely this.

#16 CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

i wonder how many of you had demarco murray and ryan mathews on your 2013 do not draft lists.

#17 joshua18

joshua18

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

i wonder how many of you had demarco murray and ryan mathews on your 2013 do not draft lists.

Well, here's the first post from the 2013 DND list...

Good to be back fellas! Looking forward to some great fantasy chat once again as the season approaches!

So who is in your do not draft list this year?

Ill start gently with this:

Demarco Murray
Ahmad Bradshaw

Love both guys, but i just cant go there again....beasts when they are on, but Murray and Bradshaw hurt me more than help me in the grand scheme of things. Just cant go there again, least not this year.
Edited by Savatage79, 24 April 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#18 joshua18

joshua18

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Mathews was dropped in many leagues during the 2013 season due to his history and slow start compared with Woodhead...could have probably been acquired on waivers during the year.

#19 munde53

munde53

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Mathews was dropped in many leagues during the 2013 season due to his history and slow start compared with Woodhead...could have probably been acquired on waivers during the year.

Anyone who dropped Mathews is a moron unless you're in a 8< team league or have a VERY shallow bench. No person who actually knows fantasy football would ever outright drop a starting running back who really wasn't playing bad at any point this season.
  • StuPitt and SenatorSpaceman like this

#20 joshua18

joshua18

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Anyone who dropped Mathews is a moron unless you're in a 8< team league or have a VERY shallow bench. No person who actually knows fantasy football would ever outright drop a starting running back who really wasn't playing bad at any point this season.

He was dropped in several leagues once Woodhead became proclaimed as the "Darren Sproles of the AFC" -- the ownership rates prove that (particularly in ESPN leagues).

Edited by joshua18, 28 January 2014 - 05:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users