Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

Chris Ivory 2014 Season OutlookStay away, right?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cbe_88

cbe_88

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

Chris Ivory taunted me with perceived nice fantasy value when he signed with the Jets last year. I couldn't buy in though, because it looked too much like fools gold. And it was, for the most part, but he finished the season pretty strong.

It's hard for me to make myself avoid a guy like Ivory, because I love him so much as a runner, very powerful guy that can get the tough yards as good as anyone, and even is dynamic enough to break one at the same time. It looked like Rex was wanting to feed his beast on a regular basis, but strong injury questions, and a Bilal Powell who's apt to vulture TD's at any given point. I'm forced to make myself stay away, even though I love watching this guy run when he's healthy.

Thoughts?

#2 joshua18

joshua18

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

Too injury prone to be trusted.  Plus with the Jets OC, you never know which game he'll get 25 carries versus 5 carries. Not involved in the passing game, so if the Jets get behind, he may not be much of a factor.  RB4 at best for me.

#3 SenatorSpaceman

SenatorSpaceman

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

The football forum is out of control right now. We're days away from the 2013 season Super Bowl and yet another player has multiple 2014 outlook threads.

http://forums.rotowo...l=&fromsearch=1

Edited by SenatorSpaceman, 30 January 2014 - 11:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users