2 replies to this topic

#1 Gains

Gains

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

So according to the newest blurb he can be brought back to the jags for the 2014 NFL Minimum salary.

Seems impossible they wouldn't bring him back.  
He performed well last year, is familiar with the personnel, offense,etc. Almost 0 tread. Catches plenty of passes.

How much exactly is the 2014 NFL minimum salary?

Unless I am missing something he seems like a favorite to be the Jags lead back. (and this is from a MJD and Shoelace fan)

#2 Corey In Da House

Corey In Da House

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

Jaguars seem to be that team where no one really knows what to expect from them. I like the idea of taking both Jordan Todman/Maurice Jones Drew in the later rounds.

#3 Gains

Gains

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:27 PM

MJD in the later rounds? good luck with that....he was 2nd/3rd round last year after a lisinfranc.

as for the Jags, they are obviously weak on talent, but I would take Kahn, Caldwell and Gus over the clusterFluck that is the browns 100 times out of 10. As for what they are going to do.........I think it comes down to Gus and his Seattle tie in. (last year they drafted a lot of Dbs)

If Gus turns out to be Pete Caroll South like I think then the D could keep thing close enough to help the run game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users