Helmet is ok. Uniforms are horrendous.

#3 SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

Yeah the new unis are disgusting. Like the helmets a lot though.

Luckily I've got some of the old jerseys. I thought the old unis were top 5 in the nfl, these are just... ecch.
12 Team Standard (Pick 11) (4-2)
QB: Jay Cutler,
RB: Demarco Murray, Andre Ellington, Ahmad Bradshaw, Isiah Crowell, Jerick McKinnon
WR: Dez Bryant, Keenan Allen, Mike Wallace, Brandin Cooks, Kelvin Benjamin, Josh Gordon
TE: Jordan Cameron, Travis Kelce
Def: Lions
K: Matt Bryant
12 Team 0.5 PPR IDP Dynasty (6-0)
QB: Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, Austin Davis
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Lamar Miller, Reggie Bush, Joique Bell, Isiah Crowell, Terrance West, Christine Michael, Robert Turbin, Shonn Greene, Brandon Bolden, Chris Polk
WR: Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, Allen Hurns, Brian Tyms
TE: Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron, Tim Wright
K: Dan Bailey
DL: Chandler Jones, Jason Pierre-Paul
LB: Lavonte David, D'Qwell Jackson
DB: Antrel Rolle

#4 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • Interests:The Ohio State University, fantasy football junkie, baseball

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

I love the creamsicles! I have my Dougy Fresh creamsicle I wear to every game. The new jerseys look horrendous though. Got an email for being a season ticket holder a couple weeks early and still they haven't grown on me one bit.

* 4 straight superbowl appearances
* 2 super bowl victories

2014 Jeremy Top Dustan Bottoms
QB:Luck
RB:Murray
RB:Bell
WR:Cobb
WR:Floyd
WR:Sanu
TE:Ertz
K:Parker
D:Houston
Flex:Ellington
Bench:Indy, Odell, Vereen, Ingram, D. Walker

#5 J.T. Marlin

J.T. Marlin

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:00 PM

Who cares about the uniforms - how terrible is TB's offense going to be under Lovie/Tedford?? I want no part of DMart or VJax, who are really the only draft worthy Bucs.

#6 RMJ_12

RMJ_12

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:02 AM

the uniforms as a whole wouldn't be so bad if the helmet actually matched the jersey and pants. they look so stupid together.

#7 Gains

Gains

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

Who cares about the uniforms - how terrible is TB's offense going to be under Lovie/Tedford?? I want no part of DMart or VJax, who are really the only draft worthy Bucs.

Lets not pretend like Schiano is a hard act to follow. Tedford has a good rap. Lovie does really both much with the O. If Glennon or whoever they have develops a pattern then follow it.

#8 Proteus

Proteus

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

Anyone else think the RB situation is very unclear right now?

All Dougie or RBBC with whatshisname?
QB: Ryan Leaf
RB: Lawrence Phillips
RB: Ki-Jana Carter
WR: Charles Rogers
WR: Desmond Howard
TE: David LaFleur
W/R: David Wilson
K: Ray Finkle(Einhorn)
D: Minnie

BN: Andre Ware/Jared Cook/Tony Mandarich/Curtis Enis/Travis Henry/Brian Bosworth/CJ Spiller/Trent Richardson

facebook.com/WhyYouBeasting

#9 Sidearmer

Sidearmer

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:57 PM

Helmet is literally exactly the same except the logo is enlarged...
"I never said most of the things I said." - Yogi Berra

#10 RMJ_12

RMJ_12

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

Helmet is literally exactly the same except the logo is enlarged...

the facemask is chrome now

#11 Captain Cranks

Captain Cranks

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

Re: helmet and jerseys...what are these people thinking?

#12 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,838 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

Well, at least they have Revis Island to bank on.

Oh wait. :o

https://twitter.com/...192368724844544

Traded away a 1st rounder that became Sheldon Richardson and a third round pick in one of the deepest drafts in history for ONE YEAR of Revis if they simply cut him, as Schefter suggests.

SMH.

Football PPR 2014 - Cutler, L. Bell, R. Jennings, Dez, Marshall, V-Jax, Justin Hunter, Quick, Rudolph, HOU DST. D-Thomas fan club member.
Dynasty 2014 - Romo, E. Lacy, Gore, T. Gerhart, C-Michael, J. McKinnon, D-Train, K. Allen, R. White, M. Evans, D. Adams, B. Quick, J. Graham, L. Green, HOU DST.

Been a blast everyone - take care, and remember to abide by the CoC, and to help your fellow community out - it's what's made the Forum community great!

P.S. My passion is primarily FBB - you'd LOL at my football track record!

#13 jsp2014

jsp2014

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,636 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

Well, at least they have Revis Island to bank on.

Oh wait. :o

https://twitter.com/...192368724844544

Traded away a 1st rounder that became Sheldon Richardson and a third round pick in one of the deepest drafts in history for ONE YEAR of Revis if they simply cut him, as Schefter suggests.

SMH.

that whole contract was so bizarre. how could this have played out differently? he had a successful recovery and is still regarded as one of the 2 best corners in the league, and yet he's still not worth what they signed him to.

maybe the Jets will sign him :D
I will never draft Francisco Liriano ever again.

#14 Gains

Gains

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:56 AM

^ that would be a epic win for irony in the universe.

#15 Sidearmer

Sidearmer

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

This is pure stupidity by the Broncos owners. They acquire the best CB in footbal and then proceed to install a defense that doesn't suit him at all. I never understand why NFL teams do this. The Cowboys did this as well with Kiffin - those CBs could be good but they can't play zone defense.

Mind boggling they are building around a fired former coach's defense instead of building around the best CB in football.

#16 J.T. Marlin

J.T. Marlin

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

This is pure stupidity by the Broncos owners. They acquire the best CB in footbal and then proceed to install a defense that doesn't suit him at all. I never understand why NFL teams do this. The Cowboys did this as well with Kiffin - those CBs could be good but they can't play zone defense.

Mind boggling they are building around a fired former coach's defense instead of building around the best CB in football.

Actually they are building around new HC Lovie Smith's Cover 2 (Zone) Defense. Not saying it's the right move but it appears they are letting Lovie be involved with major player/personnel decisions.

#17 RMJ_12

RMJ_12

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

the broncos owner owns the buccaneers?

#18 FML

FML

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

Can't blame Lovie nor Tampa since the 16 million in cap relief and "no guaranteed money" hit is too big to be ignored. Would not be surprised if Peanut or Cromartie signs now. Tampa also has the 7th pick so they can easily grab a top flight corner in the draft too.

Megatron = lemon

A year early with his foresight but Julio is a wizard lol!

#19 Sidearmer

Sidearmer

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

Actually they are building around new HC Lovie Smith's Cover 2 (Zone) Defense. Not saying it's the right move but it appears they are letting Lovie be involved with major player/personnel decisions.

Lovie got fired 2 years ago. I just think the value of his defense isn't better than having Revis playing man to man on your defense.

the broncos owner owns the buccaneers?

Haha, little mistake in that mini rant. I mean the Bucs owners, or whoever hired Lovie. They fired the GM too so I don't know who picked the coach.

Can't blame Lovie nor Tampa since the 16 million in cap relief and "no guaranteed money" hit is too big to be ignored. Would not be surprised if Peanut or Cromartie signs now. Tampa also has the 7th pick so they can easily grab a top flight corner in the draft too.

If that's true then why do the trade? What more did they expect from Revis. He basically made a 100% recovery. If they wouldn't keep him under this circumstance then why make that trade in the first place?

Edited by Sidearmer, 11 March 2014 - 01:00 PM.

#20 SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:29 PM

They made the trade because the old gm new he needed wins and a splash signing to save his job. Now this rediculous contract is on Licht and Lovie.

I posted here last year saying I was against this trade from the beginning. We're gonna be s---y forever lol
12 Team Standard (Pick 11) (4-2)
QB: Jay Cutler,
RB: Demarco Murray, Andre Ellington, Ahmad Bradshaw, Isiah Crowell, Jerick McKinnon
WR: Dez Bryant, Keenan Allen, Mike Wallace, Brandin Cooks, Kelvin Benjamin, Josh Gordon
TE: Jordan Cameron, Travis Kelce
Def: Lions
K: Matt Bryant
12 Team 0.5 PPR IDP Dynasty (6-0)
QB: Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, Austin Davis
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Lamar Miller, Reggie Bush, Joique Bell, Isiah Crowell, Terrance West, Christine Michael, Robert Turbin, Shonn Greene, Brandon Bolden, Chris Polk
WR: Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, Allen Hurns, Brian Tyms
TE: Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron, Tim Wright
K: Dan Bailey
DL: Chandler Jones, Jason Pierre-Paul
LB: Lavonte David, D'Qwell Jackson
DB: Antrel Rolle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users