Jump to content

Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

Indianapolis Colts 2014 Season Thread


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

    All-Time Great

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,472 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:56 AM

In least surprising news of the offseason.......Curse of Peyton?

Kristine Guerra@kristine_guerra  18m
#JimIrsay remains in jail, police said. He is being held on a $22,500 bond.

Kristine Guerra@kristine_guerra  25m
#Carmel police said they found several prescription drugs in pill bottles inside #JimIrsay's car.

Kristine Guerra@kristine_guerra  25m
#Carmel police said they found several prescription drugs in pill bottles inside #JimIrsay's car.

Kristine Guerra@kristine_guerra  26m
#Colts owner #JimIrsay is charged with 4 felony counts of possession of controlled substance.
"Give me a break, I'm a product of divorce!"

*********

#2 SurlyRobot

SurlyRobot

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

Who knew being a d-bag your whole life would eventually catch up to you? :D  He'll probably avoid jail though like the rich almost always do. His real punishment will come in the continued nagging injuries to Hakeem Nicks.

#3 munde53

munde53

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

I'd be drinking too if I traded my 1st round pick for Trent Richardson.
  • Dislimb and WhatWouldDitkaDo like this

10 Team
QB: M Ryan, T Romo
RB: Z Stacy, A Ellington, J Bell, B Tate, T West, B Cunningham
WR: Megatron, K Allen, R White, K Wright, R Wayne
TE: J Reed, N Paul
K: M Bryant
Def: New England

12 Team
QB: Cam
RB: T Gerhart, J Bell, B Tate, K Moreno, S Ridley, T West, I Crowell
WR: Dez, Julio, A Brown, A Dobson
TE: Z Ertz, J Reed
K: M Bryant
Def: New England


#4 MrWannaBee

MrWannaBee

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Interests:Sports and Family

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

View PostSurlyRobot, on 17 March 2014 - 11:31 AM, said:

Who knew being a d-bag your whole life would eventually catch up to you? :D  He'll probably avoid jail though like the rich almost always do. His real punishment will come in the continued nagging injuries to Hakeem Nicks.

The D-Bag should see some suspension time.

#5 tremixt

tremixt

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

View PostMrWannaBee, on 17 March 2014 - 12:49 PM, said:

View PostSurlyRobot, on 17 March 2014 - 11:31 AM, said:

Who knew being a d-bag your whole life would eventually catch up to you? :D  He'll probably avoid jail though like the rich almost always do. His real punishment will come in the continued nagging injuries to Hakeem Nicks.

The D-Bag should see some suspension time.

Interesting. How do you suspend an owner?

#6 Iron-cock

Iron-cock

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

The rotoworld writeup mentioned they were schedule IV drugs. Here are some to choose from:

Examples of Schedule IV substances include: alprazolam (Xanax®), carisoprodol (Soma®), clonazepam (Klonopin®), clorazepate (Tranxene®), diazepam (Valium®), lorazepam (Ativan®), midazolam (Versed®), temazepam (Restoril®), and triazolam (Halcion®).

#7 mevins31

mevins31

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:53 AM

Irsay is a great owner. Also I bet it was a substance with oxycodone or hydrocodone in it. None of those listed above
http://diamondhoggers.com - A baseball blog about everything baseball

#8 MrWannaBee

MrWannaBee

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Interests:Sports and Family

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

View Posttremixt, on 17 March 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

View PostMrWannaBee, on 17 March 2014 - 12:49 PM, said:

View PostSurlyRobot, on 17 March 2014 - 11:31 AM, said:

Who knew being a d-bag your whole life would eventually catch up to you? :D  He'll probably avoid jail though like the rich almost always do. His real punishment will come in the continued nagging injuries to Hakeem Nicks.

The D-Bag should see some suspension time.

Interesting. How do you suspend an owner?

Same way MLB suspended George back in the day.

#9 Iron-cock

Iron-cock

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

View Postmevins31, on 18 March 2014 - 01:53 AM, said:

Irsay is a great owner. Also I bet it was a substance with oxycodone or hydrocodone in it. None of those listed above

Yeah he looked like he was pretty out of it.  Imagine the doctor shopping a guy with that kind of money can do.  Hopefully he gets some help.
  • mevins31 likes this

#10 J.T. Marlin

J.T. Marlin

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:44 PM

What is it going to take to get Pep s--- canned?? Does he have video footage of Irsay blowing lines off hookers? Fire this man before another year of Andrew Luck is wasted.
  • mjk356 likes this

#11 mjk356

mjk356

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

View PostJ.T. Marlin, on 15 September 2014 - 11:44 PM, said:

What is it going to take to get Pep s--- canned?? Does he have video footage of Irsay blowing lines off hookers? Fire this man before another year of Andrew Luck is wasted.

But, but, but he was Luck's coordinator at Stanford.  Just comically conservative playcalling tonight.  The Colts have the best young QB in the game, but, unless they're behind by 20, they treat him like he's a homeless man's Alex Smith.

#12 Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:59 PM

Remember when Jim Irsay was so excited about T-Rich ??


Posted Image
Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7......

#13 Weonlyneedonegraham

Weonlyneedonegraham

    Triple-A

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:06 PM

I've been forced into a desperate defense situation. Anybody think the colts DST could bounce back against the Jags?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users