Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

2014 IDP General DiscussionIDP draft strategy, sleeper picks, etc.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WhatWouldDitkaDo

WhatWouldDitkaDo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

How do you all go about drafting in an IDP league?

This will be my 3rd year in a 16 team, PPR, IDP league. We start 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB, and one defensive flex. My first year in the league was a mess, and last year I decided to stream some defensive players rather than waste high round draft picks due to their unpredictability.

However, I realized halfway through the season that stud LBs can produce like WRs, so I'm looking to load up on some solid defensive players this year. In my league, people generally start drafting defensive players in the 7th or 8th round (25 rounds total). Due to injuries etc, I decided to tank last season and traded Charles, Foles, and my other elite players for keepers and picks.

My two keepers are Lacy (4th rd) and Jeffery (7th rd). I have an extra 7th rd pick and 10th rd pick, losing my 12th and 25th. I'm planning to grab a LB like Dansby or Burfict with my extra 7th rounder, and then grab a couple more LBs in the 9th and 10th. Any general tips or advice on the draft or IDP sleeper picks that you like?
Fantasy football isn't a hobby; it's a way of life. Go Bears.

#2 deuce4off

deuce4off

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

I always like snagging the top rookie MLB in my IDP leagues.  Usually they play, and produce well (see Luke Kuechly).  CJ Mosley will be a beast, and could be a great value pick in IDP leagues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users