4 replies to this topic

#1 clayboy70

clayboy70

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

I am playing for the league championship this week winning 6 to 1 and a big part of that is due to Bishop-TB and Kuemper- CAR. My GAA is 1.00 and SV o/o is 965 we both have two wins. Rinne might play against Anaheim Friday if he does not start that game I am sure he will be in for the SJ game my question is do you think he is up to the task?. He has killed me in both categories since his return. The guy I am playing is rolling 4 goalies Bobrovsky-CLS, Fleury-PIT,Anderson-ANH, and Talbot-NYR. So he has two goalies playing every night till the end of the contest Sunday. Right now his GAA is 3.20 and SV o/o .896 but with 8 more goalie appearances I am sure he will improve his numbers am I over thinking this? losing Mcdonaugh and having used all my player adds for the week has made me uneasy should I go all in and play Rinne?.

#2 gdon

gdon

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

No more starts doesn't equal lower GAA or Sv% it only helps in wins. 1.0 and .965 are pretty hard numbers to reach. Don't risk blowing it up.
  • clayboy70 likes this

#3 clayboy70

clayboy70

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

Well I played Bishop and Khudobin tonight so I am sitting at GAA 1.50 SV o/o 950 with both games still going I hope Philly scores soon or he will get a shut out I may stroke out before the week is over lol. Thanks for always answering my crazy questions if I win you get half the credit!!. I looked at the league stats I have the most moves with 60 haha whatever it takes I had a crappy draft!.

#4 k.k.

k.k.

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Khudobin has been great this week. Championship week for me in one league as well. He's really bringing it.
  • clayboy70 likes this

#5 clayboy70

clayboy70

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:01 PM

Yes he has after tonight Bishop killed me but I still have a GAA 1.51 and 1.49 SV o/o with my opponent getting a shut out tonight he is at a GAA 2.48 and 9.15 SV o/o. I will sit Rinne tomorrow against ANH and Saturday against SJ. So that leaves it up to Khudobin VS NJ and Bishop VS DAL on Saturday I should have sat my goalies for the week when I had the 1.00 and .965 now I am only up 5 to 4 Crosby is my opponents best weapon and he helped him tonight!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users