74 replies to this topic

#1 Eternal

Eternal

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:00 AM

Fantasy playoffs ended or will end soon for many players here. For those of you that won the championship of your league, you may post here to share your team. If you've won multiple championships, then you can just share your best team to keep this thread clutter-free. I recommend sharing only pro league (money league) teams, as they portray competitiveness best. I also advise sharing the original drafted team so we can see the evolution of your final team.

Today's the final day of the championship week for me and I'm going to possibly win several championships, but I'm going to share my best team, which I know for sure that I'll be winning a championship with as I'm so far ahead in the lead against my opponent (almost impossible for my opponent to win):

Pro League: 12 teams, H2H Daily, 9 category

Drafted Team (Before)

PG/G - Stephen Curry, Dwyane Wade, Trey Burke
SG/SF - Nicolas Batum, Kawhi Leonard, Wesley Matthews, J.R. Smith, Joe Johnson, Danny Granger
PF/C - Tim Duncan, Thaddeus Young, Amir Johnson, Andrew Bogut

Championsip Team (After)

PG/G - Stephen Curry, Chris Paul, Eric Bledsoe, D.J. Augustin
SG/SF - Nicolas Batum, Kawhi Leonard, Wesley Matthews, Joe Johnson, Draymond Green
PF/C - Tim Duncan, Thaddeus Young, Serge Ibaka, Chris Bosh

- Team performs excellent in 3ptm, assists, steals, and blocks. Great in FT%, points, and rebounds. Very decent in FG% and turnovers (some weeks). Making it an excellent fantasy basketball team.

You can really see how much I've improved the team throughout the season with big additions. I'm not going to explain how I was able to get hold of a lot of great players as that would probably take a whole essay. Basically I took lots of risks (I was able to because the team I drafted was very good, allowing me to secure playoffs). Even though this team was undefeated every week, I had the mentality of just making it to the playoff and building a secure winning team. I stashed a lot of good players that were dropped due to injury and then sold them through packages when they were healthy again. I took risks of stashing and trading for injured players like Bledsoe. I took a risk on obtaining CP3 the day he got injured with at least 6 weeks out (with the possibility of not returning for the season). And it paid off big time.

Edited by Eternal, 06 April 2014 - 04:06 AM.

• patentboy23, Ajax and juan01 like this
With the first pick in the 2014 NBA draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers choose Mallory Edens

#2 juan01

juan01

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

14 team H2H, 10cat, daily; $1,400 pot; $800/$400/$200

Original drafted team:
PG/G: D.Lillard, M.Conley, G.Dragic, R.Foye
SG/SF: G.Hayward, K.Korver, G.Henderson, L.Stephenson, S.Marion
PF/C: K.Love, D.Cousins, D.Favors, D.Motiejunas

Here's the draft order: **HAMMERTIME** 1. (7) Kevin Love (Min - PF,C) 2. (22) Damian Lillard (Por - PG) 3. (35) DeMarcus Cousins (Sac - PF,C) 4. (50) Mike Conley (Mem - PG) 5. (63) Derrick Favors (Uta - PF,C) 6. (78) Goran Dragic (Pho - PG,SG) 7. (91) Gordon Hayward (Uta - SG,SF) 8. (106) Kyle Korver (Atl - SG,SF) 9. (119) Gerald Henderson (Cha - SG,SF) 10. (134) Shawn Marion (Dal - SF,PF) 11. (147) Randy Foye (Den - PG,SG) 12. (162) Lance Stephenson (Ind - SG,SF) 13. (175) Donatas Motiejunas (Hou - SF,PF)

Ended with:
PG/G: D.Lillard, M.Conley, G.Dragic
SG/SF: G.Hayward, K.Korver, G.Henderson, L.Stephenson, S.Marion, T.Jones
PF/C: K.Love, D.Cousins, D.Favors, G.Dieng

Had a killer team all season and only lost one week with 3 ties. Got really lucky with my picks... L.Stephenson was my 2nd to last pick!! :D

Finding out tomorrow if I take home the championship. Currently in the lead... Will be back with results - hope I don't jinx it!

Edited by juan01, 06 April 2014 - 08:06 AM.

• Eternal likes this
14-TEAM H2H 10CAT DAILY LEAGUE
PG/G: D.Lillard, M.Conley, G.Dragic
SG/SF: G.Hayward, K.Korver, G.Henderson, L.Stephenson, S.Marion, T.Jones
PF/C: K.Love, D.Cousins, D.Favors, G.Dieng

#3 Ajax

Ajax

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

I got 5 teams alive, and fighting for championship in money leagues right now. I'm posting the one from my big money league from work ($1000 entry fee). Up 6-3 with a decent lead in 5 of the 6 cats I'm leading, and close on the other 4, so at worst I'm probably winning 5-4, and still a chance to end with a 9-0 sweep if my team does very good tonight, and opponent's doesn't.

Drafted team (auction draft)

PG/G- S. Curry, M. Conley, G. Dragic, K. Lowry, R. Rondo,
SG/SF- T. Ariza, G. Hayward, K. Korver, J. Anderson
PF/C. A. Davis, D. Cousins, E. Kanter, D. Howard

Championship team (after)

PG/G- S. Curry, M. Conley, G. Dragic, D. Llilard, E. Bledsoe
SG/SF- N. Batum, K. Leonard, K. Korver
PF/C- A. Davis, D. Cousins, D. Favors, S. Ibaka, J. Valanciunas

This team changed big time from the original drafted team to the team that's about to win. I was lucky that the auction draft was done very early (first week of October), so I was able to buy A. Davis, D. Cousins, Lowry and Dragic very cheap. I made a couple of blockbuster trades very early when I decided that I didn't want to punt FT% with this team, and traded Howard, and Rondo for Ibaka. I was lucky to pick up MCW of WW that very first night of the season after he went nuts on his first game as a pro, and I flipped him packaged with Hayward 3 weeks later for Llilard and Batum. I traded Lowry for E. Bledsoe and K. Leonard while both of them were still injured, and had more than 2 weeks to go, as that other owner had too many injuries, and in risk of falling out, and Bledsoe's outlook was still doubting he'd return.

This team has a tendency to lose turnovers most weeks (I'm pointing to you Curry and Cousins!!!!), but other than that, it wins 8-1 or 7-2 pretty much every week.

Edited by Ajax, 06 April 2014 - 08:16 AM.

• Eternal and juan01 like this
Fantasy basketball junkie!

#4 Travis Burten

Travis Burten

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:26 AM

I got 5 teams alive, and fighting for championship in money leagues right now. I'm posting the one from my big money league from work ($1000 entry fee). Up 6-3 with a decent lead in 5 of the 6 cats I'm leading, and close on the other 4, so at worst I'm probably winning 5-4, and still a chance to end with a 9-0 sweep if my team does very good tonight, and opponent's doesn't.

This team changed big time from the original drafted team to the team that's about to win. I was lucky that the auction draft was done very early (first week of October), so I was able to buy A. Davis, D. Cousins, Lowry and Dragic very cheap. I made a couple of blockbuster trades very early when I decided that I didn't want to punt FT% with this team, and traded Howard, and Rondo for Ibaka. I was lucky to pick up MCW of WW that very first night of the season after he went nuts on his first game as a pro, and I flipped him packaged with Hayward 3 weeks later for Llilard and Batum. I traded Lowry for E. Bledsoe and K. Leonard while both of them were still injured, and had more than 2 weeks to go, as that other owner had too many injuries, and in risk of falling out, and Bledsoe's outlook was still doubting he'd return.

This team has a tendency to lose turnovers most weeks (I'm pointing to you Curry and Cousins!!!!), but other than that, it wins 8-1 or 7-2 pretty much every week.

6-team league?

#5 Ajax

Ajax

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

6-team league?

12 teams, but as I pointed out, the draft was done very early and player values in the early preseason were totally out of whack. Goran Dragic was a $4 pickup. Nobody was interested in him because everybody thought Bledsoe would be the one getting all the big numbers. A. Davis was coming of his injury riddle rookie season, and I only paid $31 for him. I only paid $24 for Cousins. Lowry was very undervalued as well.
  • s-kayos likes this

#6 Hot N Sour Soup

Hot N Sour Soup

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:50 AM

Third Year - Money League - 12Team H2H Daily 9 Cat

Original Team

PG - J. Wall, M. Chalmers, A. Bradley
SG - B. Beal, K. Korver, E. Gordon
SF - R. Gay, G. Hayward
PF - K. Love, P. Milisap, S. Marion
C - E. Kanter, D. Jordan

Final Team

PG - C. Paul, K. Lowry
SG - J. Harden, T. Evans, N. Young
SF - N. Batum, K. Middleton
PF - K. Love, C. Bosh, J. Hill
C - M. Gasol, O. Asik, B. Wright

Took a lot of risk for overpaying Harden... 3 for 1....
Took risk in both Gasol and CP3 right after they got injuried... Gasol came cheap because it was reported that he had a torn MCL.
All in all, solid team all around. Wins most weeks but never really had a fully healthy team ever. It's either I win 6-3 every weeks or I get a mystery 2-7 lost somehow. Ended up first in standings and made it to the finals. Now, it all comes down to the last day of the finals for the championship as it's a tight 5-4 lead for me. Hopig for the best... Expecting the worst :)
  • Eternal and juan01 like this

#7 BigStuck

BigStuck

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

Drafted: LeBron, David Lee, Rubio, Kemba, Larry Sanders, Derozan, KG, Dragic, Gerald Henderson, Dion Waiters, Gallinari, Deandre Jordan.

Championship team: LeBron, Love, Dragic, Drummond, Pau, Lance Stephenson, Ariza, Rubio, Sullinger, and streamed everyone else.

I play points, the real fantasy (just kidding), by the way.

Edited by BigStuck, 06 April 2014 - 10:03 AM.

• Eternal likes this

#8 blah23

blah23

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

Won 2 leagues but this is the most I'm proud of barely any trades going on everybody was pretty tight.

Original team:

Alridge
Rose
Lillard
Cousins
Bledsoe
Favors
Matthews
Drummond
Kevin Martin
Jimmy Butler
Deandre Jordan
Michael Carter Willaims
Reggie Jackson

Final Team:
Cousins
Drummond
Deandre
Lillard
MCW
Derozan
Kevin Martin
Meeks
Lance Stephenson
Foye
Barnes
Augustin
Streamed McCallum, Dalembert, Deing last couple weeks
  • Eternal likes this
12 team H2H
PG: Goran Dragic, Mario Chalmers, Brandon Knight
SG: Wesley Matthews, Lance Stephenson, Corey Brewer
SF: Lebron James, Jimmy Butler, Wes Johnson
PF: Pau Gasol, Greg Monroe, Carlos Boozer
C:  Andre Drummond, Robin Lopez

12 team H2h
PG:  Ty Lawson,  Michael Carter Williams
SG: James Harden, Monta Ellis
SF: Kyle Korver, Lance Stephenson, Wes Johnson
PF:  Pau Gasol Serge Ibaka, Ersan Ilyasova
C:  Andrew Drummond,  Jonas Valunicas, Byron Mullens

12 team H2h
PG:  Damian Lillard,  Michael Carter Williams
SG:  Jodie Meeks  Lance Stephenson, Randy Foye
SF: Ersan Ilyasova, Wesley Matthews,
PF:  Lamarcus Alridge, Derrick Favors, Jarred Sullinger
C:  Demarcus Cousins, Andre Drummond, Deandre Jordan

#9 iowncrazyhair

iowncrazyhair

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,091 posts
  • Interests:ΛVICII ◢◤

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

20 team 9 cat h2h league (with 2 inactive teams)

Finished 2nd and faced the 4th seed and won the finals.

PG- Lowry, Nelson, Sessions
SG- G. Green, Redick
SF- Igoudala, Korver
PF- Aldridge, Nowitzki, Hawes
C- Hawes, Bogut, Asik
  • Eternal likes this
This year, we all know it's been a real rough year for us right? So what I'd like everybody to do is to really just sit back and just absorb this year. Take it all in. Sit back, watch, listen, and hear all the hate that's being thrown at us and remember every person that's kicking you when you're down because next year it ain't gonna be this way.

Appreciate it now. Let it sit in now, because revenge is sweet and it's quick.

#10 thrilla1nManila

thrilla1nManila

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

This is probably the weirdest team I have. I got the 12th pick. It doesn't look "eye popping" but championship team nonetheless

Started with

Lillard/Calderon/IT2/Knight
Korver/Ariza/Evan Turner
T. Harris/Frye/Sullinger
Dirk/Ryan Anderson/Hawes

Won the chanpionship with

Lillard/Calderon/Knight
Korver/Ariza/Kawhi/Meeks
Tobias Hrris/Terrence Jones/
Dirk/Hawes/Millsap/Asik

I traded Durant after a really terrible draft for Cp3 who got Inj right after. Traded Bledsoe which I got back after being dropped. Picked up Kawhi and had 4 spots for streaming spots.

Oladipo
Wade/Bledsoe/Stuckey
Durant/Kawhi/Henderson
KG/Boozer/Amare
Hibbert/Dalembert/Len

Won the championship with
Cp3/Conley/Brooks/Bledsoe
Batum/Chandler/Kawhi/Barnes/Korver
Favors/Gasol/Sims/Asik

• Eternal likes this
Team 1
Standard 9-cat, 10-team, h2h (Punt ft%)
PG-Kyle Lowry, Ty Lawson, Jose Calderon
SG-Stephen Curry, Kobe Bryant, Bradley Beal
SF-Kyle Korver, Jimmy Butler
PF-Derrick Favors, Andre Drummond, Al Jefferson
C-DeAndre Jordan, Jonas Valanciunas

Team 2
Standard 9-cat, 10-team, h2h
PG-Stephen Curry, Deron Williams, Jose Calderon
SG-Kobe Bryant, Bradley Beal, Victor Oladipo
SF- Nicolas Batum, Markieff Morris
PF-Chris Bosh, Derrick Favors
C-Robin Lopez, Joakim Noah, Al Horford

#11 two0six

two0six

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

Man what a season. This is my 2nd year In my 30 teamer dynasty league and last year I was devastated when I lost In the finals. After a long off season of signing and trading players I did not have a very good team. (This is what happens when you have bad contracts and no cap space)
The bottom is my teams performance from week 1 and the top is this weeks championship performance. Idk how I did it with no IT but man It feels so good! Most of the players I have have an expiring contract so I won't have half of this team during the offseason but for now I can relax!
Posted Image
  • Eternal likes this
"I asked Jamal Crawford once in an interview why there were so many good young players, great players playing in the NBA from the 206 and he said "It's simple: It rains a lot and there's nothing else to do but go indoors and play hoops."

#12 exaulz

exaulz

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

Just won back to back to back ships in my main league

Drafted team

1. (8) Carmelo Anthony (NY - SF,PF)
2. (17) Serge Ibaka (OKC - PF,C)
3. (32) Russell Westbrook (OKC - PG)
4. (41) Eric Bledsoe (Pho - PG,SG)
5. (56) Nikola Pekovic (Min - C)
6. (65) Enes Kanter (Uta - C)
7. (80) Tyreke Evans (NO - SG,SF)
8. (89) Amir Johnson (Tor - PF,C)
9. (104) Danny Green (SA - SG,SF)
10. (113) Shawn Marion (Dal - SF,PF)
11. (128) Maurice Harkless (Orl - SF)
12. (137) J.J. Hickson (Den - PF,C)
13. (152) Reggie Jackson (OKC - PG,SG)
14. (161) Nick Young (LAL - SG,SF)
15. (176) Al-Farouq Aminu (NO - SF)

Final team

Carmelo
Ibaka
Westbrook
Bledsoe
Evans
Amir
Marion
Nowitzki (O-reb league, traded Pek for him, and faced the guy I traded him to in the finals)
Irving (picked up off waivers after owner dropped him in the QFs)
Chris Anderson
Darren Collison
Shaun Livingston
Gorgui Dieng
Jeff Adrien
Anthony Morrow- stream
Brandon Wright - stream
Jordan Hill - stream

Congrats all.

#13 radicalp10

radicalp10

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

Yahoo Daily Money League: 12 Team 9 Cat H2H

Original Drafted Team
PG: Damian Lillard
SG: Goran Dragic
G: Isaiah Thomas
SF: Chandler Parsons
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge
F: Thaddeus Young
C: Spencer Hawes
C: Roy Hibbert
UTIL: Jeff Green
UTIL: Larry Sanders
BEN: Greivis Vasquez
BEN: Dion Waiters
BEN: Michael Beasley

Finals Team
PG: Mike Conley
SG: Jimmy Butler 
G: Ricky Rubio 
SF: Kyle Korver 
PF: Omer Asik 
F: Matt Barnes 
C: DeMarcus Cousins 
C: Marc Gasol 
UTIL: Eric Bledsoe 
UTIL: Kawhi Leonard 
BEN: Kendall Marshall 
BEN: Kevin Martin 
BEN: Nick Young 

First off, I am a new fantasy manager this year. i have never played fantasy basketball, but I am a avid basketball fan. As you can see, there were many moves done throughout the season based on the differences between drafted and current team. I had one major injured player Al Horford. I was very lucky that the Eric Bledsoe and Kevin Martin owners were impatient. Those two were the main pieces to my championship team. Other main reason I won was luck. Below will explain why luck was major on my quest to championship. 

First round, it was 4-4 and free throws were close. I ended up winning free throws because the other team needed to make one more freethrow. 

Second round, I won by a hairline. It was 4-4 and the FG% was .47878 and opponent's FG% was .47868. Very lucky win. 

Final round, Omer Asik came thru and helped me win my first ever fantasy league. Other notable pickups were kyle korver and matt barnes. The final score was 6-3. 

LOL I wouldn't have done it without the Rotoworld Forum Peeps.  Congrats to the other winners on this thread! Now its time to enjoy the actual NBA playoffs.
  • Andrea9281 likes this
2013-14 Yahoo Daily $$$ League: 12 Team 9 Cat H2H
Championship Team
PG: Mike Conley - PG
SG: Jimmy Butler - SG/SF
G: Ricky Rubio - PG
SF: Kyle Korver - SG/SF
PF: DeMarcus Cousins - PF/C
F: Kawhi Leonard - SG/SF
C: Jonas Valanciunas - C
C: Marc Gasol - C
UTIL: Eric Bledsoe - PG/SG
UTIL: Kevin Martin - SG/SF
BEN: Kendall Marshall - PG
BEN: Nick Young - SG/SF
BEN: Omer Asik - PF/C

#14 vmo1059

vmo1059

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

10 teamer. h2h.

Drafted:

Round Pick Player Position
1. (7) Kyrie Irving PG,SG
2. (14) Serge Ibaka PF,C
3. (27) Dwyane Wade PG,SG
4. (34) Joakim Noah PF,C
5. (47) Kemba Walker PG
6. (54) Chandler Parsons SF,PF
7. (67) Nikola Pekovic C
8. (74) Michael Carter-Williams PG
9. (87) Goran Dragic PG,SG
10. (94) Tyreke Evans SG,SF
11. (107) Isaiah Thomas PG
12. (114) Michael Kidd-Gilchrist SF
13. (127) Harrison Barnes

Ended up with these starters for playoff champ week:
Isaiah Thomas
Dragic
K. Leonard
Parsons
Ibaka
Stephenson
Dirk
Cousins
Evans
Sessions

Benched for playoff champ week:
Westbrook
Foye
Hill
Asik
Irving

Edited by vmo1059, 06 April 2014 - 11:41 PM.

#15 Lakers_Fan2

Lakers_Fan2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

Gs: Chris Paul, Stephen Curry, Deron Williams, Jose Calderon, Jr Smith, Jerryd Bayless
Fs: Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green
Cs: Jordan Hill, Amare Stoudemire.

Clear what I was punting. 12 team auction

#16 blah23

blah23

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

Gs: Chris Paul, Stephen Curry, Deron Williams, Jose Calderon, Jr Smith, Jerryd Bayless

how are u proud of this team? U got 3 top 5 picks lol
12 team H2H
PG: Goran Dragic, Mario Chalmers, Brandon Knight
SG: Wesley Matthews, Lance Stephenson, Corey Brewer
SF: Lebron James, Jimmy Butler, Wes Johnson
PF: Pau Gasol, Greg Monroe, Carlos Boozer
C:  Andre Drummond, Robin Lopez

12 team H2h
PG:  Ty Lawson,  Michael Carter Williams
SG: James Harden, Monta Ellis
SF: Kyle Korver, Lance Stephenson, Wes Johnson
PF:  Pau Gasol Serge Ibaka, Ersan Ilyasova
C:  Andrew Drummond,  Jonas Valunicas, Byron Mullens

12 team H2h
PG:  Damian Lillard,  Michael Carter Williams
SG:  Jodie Meeks  Lance Stephenson, Randy Foye
SF: Ersan Ilyasova, Wesley Matthews,
PF:  Lamarcus Alridge, Derrick Favors, Jarred Sullinger
C:  Demarcus Cousins, Andre Drummond, Deandre Jordan

#17 Lakers_Fan2

Lakers_Fan2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

Because I made a series of incremental trades throughout the year and hit big on some lower value players that I packaged for a stud (drafted 2). Loved building this one and is the reason I will never participate in snake draft leagues.
  • Ajax likes this

#18 Ajax

Ajax

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

Auction draft makes it possible. Notice how he has a lot of WW pickups. He went for the "All Stars & Scrubs" auction strat, and blew pretty much all his budget on Durant, Curry, and CP3. Probably picked up Kawhi off waivers when somebody dropped him during that injury.

#19 Andrea9281

Andrea9281

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Video games, history, geography, fantasy basketball

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

Because I made a series of incremental trades throughout the year and hit big on some lower value players that I packaged for a stud (drafted 2). Loved building this one and is the reason I will never participate in snake draft leagues.

You should be proud of it, stocking up on top-tier players and filling in the cracks with waiver wire roleplays is a perfectly legitimate strategy and my personal favorite.
  • Ajax likes this

10 team H2H points league:

PG Teague Lin G. Hill (IR)

SG Harden Ellis Beal

SF Hayward

PF Cousins Randolph Gibson

C Howard Olynyk Sanders (god help me)

1 stream spot

3x Champion, 58-3 lifetime record

**37 consecutive wins 12/30/2012-11/23/2014 (Ongoing)**

Add me on Steam if you like Payday 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Call of Duty: Ghosts, or video games in general! My steam ID is Lukin96.

#20 Ajax

Ajax

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

Ahh, even better if you only drafted 2 of the 3. This is why I love auction drafts, and I love building teams like this. You did an awesome job. Congratulations!
  • Lakers_Fan2 and gooseball like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users