Jake Gardiner
Alex Galchenyuk
Loui Eriksson
Teemu Selanne

Marc-Andre Fleury
Roberto Luongo
Steve Mason

*Players are sorted from most FP to least

Highlighted players are the ones I want to keep.. I think lol. We need to keep 1 G, 2 D, 3 F. I'm a bit torn between Marleau and Skinner. Skinner is the one with more upside long term..marleau is getting old..just got his extension..might play like s---.

What do you think ? Any other suggestions ?

Fantasy head 2 head Points, 12 teams, goals, assists, SHG, shots, PPG, PPA, PIM, etc

Edited by Alex S, 04 August 2014 - 09:24 AM.

#2 gdon

gdon

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:10 AM

Marleau in a landslide. He is still going to be well out-produce Skinner this year and probably the next few years. With so few keepers the possibility of redrafting Skinner or someone just like him is high. I would even put Sedin ahead of Skinner. The Sharks are still one of the best teams in the league with one of the best Powerplays in the league. With small keeper numbers always go with the known over the potential.

The only question I would have is taking Gardiner over Yandle, but using that logic I used above you have to stay with Yandle. Gardiner has more upside but you know what you're getting in Yandle.

Also make sure you draft a quality goalie. Fleury is on shaky ground in Pittsburgh and is one slump away from being replaced.
  • Alex S likes this

#3 Alex S

Alex S

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

thanks gdon ! What you're saying makes sense. We decided to keep just 6 since we are expanding. We were 10 and we will be 12. I guess I will end up going with Marleau. Skinner worries me anyways because of his injuries. And goalies..well I would love to keep Lu..but in Florida..I don't know. I should be ok to redraft an important goalie

#4 sack11

sack11

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

Fleury is a great regular season goalie...which is all you need for fantasy hockey.

Don't sleep on Hornqvist. He will be playing with Crosby or Malkin so will get a ton of points.

#5 muggsy_bogues

muggsy_bogues

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:sports, sports, sports, women, sports, cars, collecting memorabilia, sports, hockey, fantasy sports!

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

I don't think Hornqvist is keeper worthy. Seeing a Sedin on that list, I'd take him over Skinner or anyone else below the guys you have highlighted. I like Marleau also. More Marleau then Sedin. The others you have highlighted are good. Maybe see how the D goes. I like Krug and Gardiner...

2014-2015 10 Team Fantasy Football 2QB Non PPR League (5 Keepers)
QBs: Matthew Stafford, Nick Foles, Jake Locker, Clipboard Jesus
RBs: DeMarco Murray, Giovani Bernard, Mark Ingram, Steven Jackson, Trent Richardson, Ryan Mathews
WRs: Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Emmanuel Sanders, Beckham JR, Andre Holmes, Shorts III
TEs: Delanie Walker, IR Eligible Jordan Reed
D/ST: Patriots, Saints, Packers
K: McManus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users