I have a new league starting up this year. The auction will be held on Yahoo (This Friday at 8pm), but the season will be played on Fantrax.
Here are the major settings for the league :
- Free league
- H2H points.
- 12 teams.
- Daily lineup changes.
- AL & NL player pool.
- 3 divisions.
- 5 team playoffs (Championship round ends the week before last week of the season, willing to extend regular season a week or championship round if majority votes for it).
- 3 match ups per week (4 at the end of the season).
- 25-man MLB roster with prospect minor league.
- Prospect draft.
- Auction for MLB players and non-snaking draft for prospects.
- Keeper league where you can keep or not keep any MLB or prospect player. If a MLB player is kept, a tax will be added to the players salary, prospects continue to stay in the minors.
- Just an explanation now, pitchers get 5 points for a win, -5 points for a loss, 5 points for a quality start and -5 points for a non-quality start. There is no category for non-quality start, so each pitcher that starts a game is charged -5 points and if they get a quality start, they get 10 points. If the pitcher does not get a quality start, they get -5 points (-5 for GS) and if they do get a quality start, they get 5 points (-5 for GS + 10 for QS = 5 points).
Let me know if you are interested. There is only one spot left.