ESPN 10 Team/ H2H 5x5 Categories. Team in sig. I had the 10th pick. Took Acuna Jr. 10th & Soto 11th( maybe too high). How'd I do?
2020 Draft- 2 Keepers from 2019 Team
2021 Draft- 4 Keepers from 2020 Team
2022 Draft- 6 Keepers from 2021 Team
1. A player may only be kept a maximum of two consecutive years (not including the original year they are drafted to a team) before they are automatically dropped back into the Draft Pool.
2. When a keeper is selected, the team owner must give up a draft pick that is 1 round higher than the round that the player was drafted the previous year.
3. If a player has been acquired via Free Agency or Trade and WAS drafted the previous year, they are still subject to Rule #2.
4. If a player was acquired via Free Agency or Trade WAS NOT drafted the previous year, the owner must give up their last round pick.
5. Current and Future Draft Picks can be traded.
6. You are not allowed to keep two players that were drafted in the same round the previous year.
7. You are not allowed to give up a draft pick for a keeper for a pick that you have traded away.
8. If a player was selected in the 1st round in the previous year and is to be selected as a keeper, you must give up your 1st and 2nd round draft picks (if they have not been traded away). you are only allowed to keep one 1st round pick.