4.) I don't think I'd grab Scherzer this high. I'd be worried he might go all Chris Sale. He's 35 and there's a lot of mileage on that arm. He already spent time on the DL this year.
9) Luis Castillo seems to high on the list. The K's are nice but his walk rate is scary. Pitchers like this, there's a fine line between being dominant and getting hammered and he could do a Chris Archer impersonation real fast. Plus that Reds team kind of sucks and I don't know how for real Aquino is yet. Could be hard to duplicate the wins.
10) Hard to know where to put Blake Snell. His FIP was overall still really good but he does walk a lot of players and there's inury concerns.
14) Flaherty was utterly dominant in the second half and I tend to reach more for NL pitchers, especially those on good teams. Would take him ahead of a lot of guys near him.
19) No idea why Greinke is this low. I get that he's old but if that's the case, you would have to re-evaluate the ranking of older studs way ahead of him.
36) Ryu, the NL ERA champion should never fall this low. Plus he plays on a great team.
45) Mccullers didn't even pitch this year, seems way off.
81) Much as I love to rag on Marcus Stroman, there's no way he's #81. His K rate improved with the Mets. The Hr's allowed seemed like a fluke. The Mets offense is pretty solid with Mcneil and Alonso breaking out. He could nab 15-20 wins and a sub 3.30 ERA even if it won't be with Elite Strikeouts.