Bigfische

Members
  • Content count

    168
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

99 Excellent

About Bigfische

  • Rank
    Rookie

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Previous Fields

  • Add to Mailing List?
    No

Recent Profile Visitors

480 profile views
  1. RATE MY TEAM PLEASE, 8 team standard

    Should have went wr earlier instead of ingram/henry back to back.
  2. 2018 WR Rankings and Discussion

    No love for Kupp? Good numbers for a rookie with a first year starter QB. The slot position should Cook-proof him, no?
  3. Josh Allen 2018 Outlook

    I didn't see one time where he threw a ball that wasn't at his first read. Not a lot of head movement out there. Could be great for a fantasy receiver if he's going to lock on like that though.
  4. Derrick Henry 2018 Outlook

    He will be the big benefactor of a Lewis injury.
  5. Max Muncy 2018 Outlook

    Harper has been a mess...
  6. 8/8 - GAME DAY THREAD

    Dahl is gonna quiet some doubters these last 2 months.
  7. New York Mets 2018 Outlook

    https://sports.yahoo.com/jayson-werth-blasts-former-agent-scott-boras-teams-didnt-know-wanted-play-001204164.html Werth called every single team but the Mets this offseason to find a job. The players know they are a mess just as well.
  8. Kevin Gausman 2018 Outlook

    I'm interested in the change of teams, but Arrieta and Gausman had different pitching coaches in their respective times in Baltimore. Gausman had Adair for 1 season, McDowell for the rest. As a Braves fan, I was not a fan of McDowell while he was there, so a change of scenery could still help, I just have no illusions of an Arrieta type turn around. He is getting a better defense behind him, getting pitchers to throw to, and getting an easier schedule.
  9. Victor Robles - OF WAS

    I think Soto has taken than pressure off of him. I'm also curious if he is an immediate call up if Harper is traded.
  10. 2018 MLB Trade Rumors and Deadline Thread

    1 piece of trash on the 40 man>3 pieces of trash on the 40 man
  11. 2018 MLB Trade Rumors and Deadline Thread

    All three were on the Braves 40 man roster. Touki, Allard, and maybe Kyle Wright may need spots on the 40 man this summer. Tucker and Duvall are a wash for the 4th outfield spot. Wisler and Sims didn't have a future here. Just a roster clearing move for more young arms.
  12. 2018 MLB Trade Rumors and Deadline Thread

    Lazarito Armenteros
  13. Scott Kingery 2018 Outlook

    I drafted, dropped, picked back up. He's got himself into a groove now and has been steady for a while now. Finally making that position eligibility useful.
  14. Jose Martinez 2018 Outlook

    Fangraphs tracks this, no need to make up numbers. At first base- He's had 4 chances at "unikely" balls hit to him, plays made 10-40% of the time by other players and had made 0 of them. He's had 6 chances at "even" balls which are made 40-60% of the time by other fielders. Hes made it to 1 of those balls, or 16.7% He's had 7 chances at "likely" (60-90% league wide success) balls and made it 1. For a whopping 14.3%. So saying he misses balls that are gotten to 90% of the time is actually pretty dang accurate.
  15. The Home Run Derby "Curse"

    Joc was already figured out by pitchers coming into the derby. I remember picking him to win even with him slumping because I figured he could still mash the batting practice fastballs even if he couldn't hit breaking balls in real games. It wasn't the derby, it was that pitchers had found his kryptonite.