League Constitution Below. Please reply to this with your e-mail and I'll send more details...
“Too Bigly to Fail” Fantasy Baseball Rules
1) CBS Sports League with 12 teams;
2) 250 "chicken wings" to enter, due by the end of April. Last place will pay in an extra 100 chicken wings at the end of the season and second to last place will pay in an extra 50 chicken wings at the end of the season. You can get the initial payment to me one of three ways:
a) Paypal to [Redacted]
Venmo to [Redacted]
c) You can just give me the wings in cold hard green chicken
End of season prize pool will be split between 1st (70%), 2nd (20%), and 3rd (10%) based on total points. Tiebreaker will be go to the team with the lowest ERA;
3) Weekly lineup setting, with lineups to be fixed before play on Monday;
4) Snake draft [3/12/19 at 9:00PM EST]. I've set the draft time to 30 seconds per round so everyone needs to be doing their research while the other 11 guys are drafting. I'll get at least one other person from DK to be with me when we draw the draft order.
5) Unlimited and free transactions any time during the week. Free agents will be available 24/7 on a first come first serve basis. Players who were dropped will go through the waiver process. The waiver order will be the reverse of the draft order and will not reset unless an owner picks a player up off waivers at which point that owner will go to the back of the waiver order.
a) Trade deadline is 8/15/17 at 11:59PM;
You cannot trade draft picks;
c) If a trade or add/drop results in a roster being illegal, the owner is responsible to get his roster in order before the start of games on the following Monday;
d) If a trade is lopsided, any owner can "challenge" the trade, at which point it goes to the other owners for a vote. If 70% or more of the owners that are not involved in the trade vote that it's an unfair trade, then the trade is reversed and the owner that raised the "challenge" gets his challenge back. If less than 70% of owners vote that it's an unfair trade, then the trade will be processed and the owner that challenged the trade will lose his challenge for the year;
7) Each team will have 23 active players [C, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI (2B or SS), CI (3B or 1B), 5 OF, UTIL, 9 P], 6 reserve players, and 4 DL spots
8) Standard rotisserie scoring (R-HR-RBI-SB-AVG / ERA-WHIP-SO-SV-W)
9) This is a keeper league. You can keep up to 3 players who were drafted from the 6th round or later, losing 2 rounds each subsequent year and you can't keep anyone who ends up in the 3rd round or lower (ie. you draft someone in the 6th round in 2018, you can keep them in 2019 in the 4th round, but not in 2020). Only drafted players can be kept. Traded players CAN be kept by their new owners (their draft round stays with them). If a player is picked up off waivers (in 2019 forward) and was drafted, then he retains “keeper” status and can be kept the following year, in accordance with regular keeper rules.
10) I'm sure situations will come up during the year that aren't covered here. In those cases, I'll make my decisions based on my judgement and based on what I think is most fair for the league. My cell is [Redacted] so feel free to reach out directly if you have any issues or questions that need to be discussed directly.