Batting Categories: OBP, HR, RBI, RUNS, SB Pitching Categories: QS, ERA, WHIP, K, Saves/Holds)
Head to Head League
- • The website that will host our league is Yahoo. Our draft will be taking place on an offline website. The first slow draft will give everyone 24 hours per pick.
- • 25 Major League Keepers. 10 Minor League Keepers. Players that are still rookie eligible, i.e: less than 50 IP or 130 At bats can be kept as minor or major league players.
- total of 10 Minor leaguers per team
- • Roster of C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P with the remaining spots going to the bench. And of course the 10 NA slots
Minimum innings pitched of 45 per week. If innings minimum is not reached, the manager finishes last in all pitching categories.
Maximum roster moves in season is 120. Any roster move in the offseason does not count towards the 120 in season moves.
Faab budget is $1000. We weekly pickups and Lineups
- • There will be no “Can’t cut list”
- • Adding players from waivers or free agents who are injured, directly to a injury slot is permitted
- • Position Player/Pitcher- Players who are BOTH a position player and pitcher will count for only 1 draft pick but two roster spots. They only count as one keeper.
- • Managers are allowed to have one inactive roster spot only. Penalty is players from your team will be dropped and added in order to comply with league rules.
-Any player can be drafted. Even 2019 FYPD or international signings. This rule was just changed.
-The League buy in is $75 per year.
-Prizes are as follows: 1st place: $550. 2nd place: $250. Third place: $100.
-Any winnings the next year buy in is rolled forward. So say you win 550 you get paid out $475 so your next year is paid for and you don’t bolt.