+ Travis Wood - if he earns a rotation spot out of spring training, watch out. He flashed Tom Glavine type command/stuff last year. He was ice in the post season (albeit in 3 relief IPs), and took Halladay to the wire in a CG.
+ Marcum/Garza (switch to NL central should do wonders).
+ Hamels/Gallardo - A couple bigger names, but bumped down in the rotation due to Lee and Greinke signings. Hamels vs #4 NL starters??!!
+ Stauffer/Harang - In deeper leagues, or NL only leagues, these 2 are worth late LATE flyers in comfy Petco.
+ Maya - I'll also be taking a late flyer on Maya.
+ Bartolo Colon? Deep, deep, deep sleeper. I'm going to monitor him in ST, if he's looking like he's going to win the 5th starter position in NY, he's a definite late flyer.
+ Justin Duchsherer - Bargain basement. Looking to see where he lands.
+ Craig Kimbrel/Johnny Venters. I'll be drafting both late if possible. Also like Rauch or Francisco in Toronto, and Joe Nathan in MN.
+ Brandon Beachy (ATL) - I like him to get a shot. Late sleeper/keeper prospect
Still looking for this year's Mat Latos-esque out of nowhere breakout... Any thoughts?
- I love Greinke, but I'm not overpaying for him. His ADP will be through the roof.
- Hellickson will be overpriced. In a keeper league I'd take a flyer, but not in a one year league with his inning cap. Of course, he could pitch like Latos did last year.
- The mets! I'm not touching any Mets SP. Possibly Meija in a keeper/deeper league. R.A. Dickey, Pelfrey, Santana post injury? no thanks.
- Brandon Webb. If someone wants to reach on his potential, be my guest. I don't trust him one iota. Maybe if my rotation was endlessly deep and everyone was scared of him.
- I know this is mostly an SP thread, but Jonathan Papelbon is a guy I would not want to own. Rather take Bard late.