Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

IDP Questions

ragin - I'm inclined to go with Morrison and Dansby, myself, but that's primarily because SD doesn't give up many sacks, and without one, you're only getting his standard 5 STs. Dansby's a little more versatile, and is coming off a great game.

BoSox - few teams give up more sacks than the Bengals, and they're among the league leaders in INTs, as well. I'd have no problem putting my eggs in Cole and Asante's basket this weekend. I think it's a very strong matchup for them.

Looking to start 3

J Peppers vs DET

S Cooper @ PITT

W Woodyard @ ATL

AJ Hawk vs CHI

2/sol - 1/ast - 1/sk - 2/int - 1/ff - 1/fr - 6/td - 2/sft - 1/pd - 1bk

TIA.

Welcome BackMan-

As Tm stated gotta' start Peppers.

You get points for AT so Cooper is a decent enough start.

Both Hawk and Woodyard face unpredictable foes. Both are kinda' hard to predict in their own right: The recently filled-out Woodyard comes of a spectacular first NFL Start at WLB, his College position of the last 2 seasons; Hawk tries out MLB

I'd go with Woodyard.

Could really use some help in a huge game this weekend, fellas. Need to pick two from these four. I'm leaning toward Morrison and Woodley. Thanks in advance!

Woodley (13.0 ppg, vs. SD)

Morrison (8.6 ppg, at MIA)

Dansby (9.4 ppg, at SEA)

Suggs (10.6 ppg, at NYG)

My scoring system:

solo tackle = 1 (assisted = 0)

PD = 1

sack = 4 (half-sacks = 0)

INT/DFR = 6

FF = 4

TD = 8 (with bonuses for 50+ and 75+)

Dansby

Then it's a tossup for me between Morrison and Suggs. Suggs has a major figure but disappointed last in a great matchup with his second subpar effort in a row (take his Pick 6 away from him in Week 9 and he was abysmal.. I don't like that.

So I'd recommend Morrison.

Bo Sox-

Definitely like Samuels and Dawkins over Sanders. Give the edge to Samuels because of his PD, ball playing prowess.

I'm just so not keen on your DL I hesistate to suggest. I actually like Smith tomorrow. But again, I can't help here. Just can't get a feel.

So take that for what it's worth (which ain't much).

Need some starter help here fellas...

Need two more starters...already starting Peppers vs DET

Pick 2:

Kampman vs CHI

Trent Cole @ CIN

Morrison @ MIA

Harrison vs SD

1pt/tak .5pt/at 4pt/sack 3pt/FF 4pt/FR 1.5pt/PD 3pt/INT

thanx for the help guys

Need some starter help here fellas...

Need two more starters...already starting Peppers vs DET

Pick 2:

Kampman vs CHI

Trent Cole @ CIN

Morrison @ MIA

Harrison vs SD

1pt/tak .5pt/at 4pt/sack 3pt/FF 4pt/FR 1.5pt/PD 3pt/INT

thanx for the help guys

Kampmann and Cole are intriguing but I'm advising the two LB, Harrison and Morrison.

Kampmann and Cole are intriguing but I'm advising the two LB, Harrison and Morrison.

I know its late notice but what is your reasoning for advising Harrison and Morrison?

Im going with your picks TMan...hope it works out. Of course no hard feelins if they dont pan out, your picks havent let me down yet so im always grateful.

I know its late notice but what is your reasoning for advising Harrison and Morrison?

Im going with your picks TMan...hope it works out. Of course no hard feelins if they dont pan out, your picks havent let me down yet so im always grateful.

Like Harrison because he is capable of getting WLB tackles ans AT (that should go to Timmons more often) as well as Sacks (hard to come by vs. SD but very possible since Harrison is a beast. Your AT scoring gives him the edge.

Morrison: Like the best LB vs. Miami, and Kirk is certainly that.

Like Harrison because he is capable of getting WLB tackles ans AT (that should go to Timmons more often) as well as Sacks (hard to come by vs. SD but very possible since Harrison is a beast. Your AT scoring gives him the edge.

Morrison: Like the best LB vs. Miami, and Kirk is certainly that.

Trent Cole ended up having a good day on my bench...But no complaints here TMAN, Kampman didn do much amd your picks of Morrison and Harrison are working out greatfor me!

Thanks again pal... B)

Trent Cole ended up having a good day on my bench...But no complaints here TMAN, Kampman didn do much amd your picks of Morrison and Harrison are working out greatfor me!

Thanks again pal... B)

Still- I feel bad about the Cole call.

I couldn't get a feel for Cole and relayed that in a way to BoSox.

But I thought that wouldn't hurt you since I thought Morrison was a better play anyway.

Timmah! was dialed in on BoSox team, giving him both superior options.

Nonetheless, jazzed about Harrison. Thought he could terrorize from his side of the line.

Need help guys...

In a real close matchup with my opponnent, within a couple points... We both have an IDP player left Monday night...

I have D`Qwell Jackson, he has Terrence McGee... this is a return yardage league 1pt/15yds... but i think McKelvin is returning kicks in buffalo, not McGee...

Anyways, are there any defensive players between tonight's night game, and the monday night game I should target instead of Jackson???

Need to know before the Dal/WAs game starts! B)

Need help guys...

In a real close matchup with my opponnent, within a couple points... We both have an IDP player left Monday night...

I have D`Qwell Jackson, he has Terrence McGee... this is a return yardage league 1pt/15yds... but i think McKelvin is returning kicks in buffalo, not McGee...

Anyways, are there any defensive players between tonight's night game, and the monday night game I should target instead of Jackson???

Need to know before the Dal/WAs game starts! B)

I've got Jackson defending a lead for me, and I think he should do fine this week....he's usually good for 8-9 points, and I can't think of anybody other than the usual suspects (Ware, Fletcher, Thomas) that would outdo him.

Too late to change now... but for a projection, I'm gonna say I should've gone with Ware... Won't know until after monday night.

Thoughts on Vilma? Last 2 games he's had 7 total tackles I think...

I'm dropping him tomorrow..feel free to join me.

I need D`Qwell to outscore McGee by atleast 3pts...

1pt solo, 2pt sack, 3pt int, 6pt td, 1pt 15yd return...

Think it'll happen?

I know, Im thinking of dropping hom too - Barton, Howard, Woodyard, Winborn and Tatupa are on the wire - who would you go with?

I know, Im thinking of dropping hom too - Barton, Howard, Woodyard, Winborn and Tatupa are on the wire - who would you go with?

Im thinking of getting rid of Vilma and Zach thomas - these guys listed below are on the wire - thoughts on the 2 I should go with?

Barton

Adibi

Howard

Greenway

Tatupa

Winborn

Woodyard

Would love some opinions. 1 pt tackle, .5 assit, 2 sack or interception, 1 pass defended

Looks like Vilmas stock is rapidly falling. He nearly cost me my shot at a perfect season (won by 1.60 pts.). So who to pick up for him and maybe Brackett ? My league is tackle heavy (2 pts tckl, 1 pt. a**.).

Greenway, Barton, Dansby, Mayo, Woodyard, Ryans ... ?

Looks like Vilmas stock is rapidly falling. He nearly cost me my shot at a perfect season (won by 1.60 pts.). So who to pick up for him and maybe Brackett ? My league is tackle heavy (2 pts tckl, 1 pt. a**.).

Greenway, Barton, Dansby, Mayo, Woodyard, Ryans ... ?

wow all those guys are on the WW?

dansby

mayo

ryans

barton

greenway

wooryard

I'm looking to drop Chris Hope for one of the following DB's:

Nick Collins

Adrian Wilson

Roman Harper

Cedric Griffin

Michael Lewis

Chris Horton

Bernard Pollard

Tackle Solo (1), Tackle Assist (.5), Sack (2.5), Int. (2.5), FF(1.5), FR (1), TD (6), Safety (2), PD (1), Block Kick (2.5)

Who's the better pickup for the remainder of the year or should i just stay with Hope?

Thanks in advance