Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Ben

Flex Help

I need help at the flex position this week. *League is PPR*

I have to pick one of the following:

Thomas Jones (@NE TONIGHT)

MJD (vs. TEN)

Larry Johnson (vs. NO)

The weather looks pretty bad in Foxboro tonight so Jones will probably see a lot of carries however, he has typically struggled agnst NE and besides the Dolphins game, the Pats haven't given up a rushing TD all season. MJD has a tough matchup obviously vs. the Titans great rush defense but he is usually good for a TD and helps in the return game along with catching passes. Larry Johnson probably has the best matchup out of the 3 but how much can you expect from him since Thigpen is playing so well? It sounds like the pass will set up the run and LJ might see around 15 carries. Will he see enough action to produce good numbers?

Please leave your opinion and a link if you need help!

Call me crazy but I might start LJ, esp if Jamal Charles is out. I think Thomas Jones only does well against soft D's and will not have a good game tonight. Same with MJD. There is a reason they did so well last week, and it's called STL and DET.

Oh, and I think this is in the wrong forum.

Call me crazy but I might start LJ, esp if Jamal Charles is out. I think Thomas Jones only does well against soft D's and will not have a good game tonight. Same with MJD. There is a reason they did so well last week, and it's called STL and DET.

Oh, and I think this is in the wrong forum.

I agree here. LJ is actually a safer pick. TJ is a bit of a gamble vs. LJ (although I think you are right, he is going to get alot of carries with the weather). KC looks like a different team lately.....they actually are in it till the end all the time. A couple of breaks and they could get some wins, which bodes well for LJ since they'll play a more balanced offense.

Thanks for the help with mine too.

LJ might be the safest pick here. I'd have trouble sitting MJD though in a PPR league. Jax plays Tenn tough.

thanks for your input...

i'm with the majority and would plug in LJ.

good luck.

I would go Thomas Jones due to the weather, all 3 have downside

I need help at the flex position this week. *League is PPR*

I have to pick one of the following:

Thomas Jones (@NE TONIGHT)

MJD (vs. TEN)

Larry Johnson (vs. NO)

The weather looks pretty bad in Foxboro tonight so Jones will probably see a lot of carries however, he has typically struggled agnst NE and besides the Dolphins game, the Pats haven't given up a rushing TD all season. MJD has a tough matchup obviously vs. the Titans great rush defense but he is usually good for a TD and helps in the return game along with catching passes. Larry Johnson probably has the best matchup out of the 3 but how much can you expect from him since Thigpen is playing so well? It sounds like the pass will set up the run and LJ might see around 15 carries. Will he see enough action to produce good numbers?

Please leave your opinion and a link if you need help!

I've got to go LJ. He has the best matchup and with Charles sidelined, he could actually catch a screen or two. He is definitely your best option to score.

i like t,jones here....defenses seem to give up alot of yards on these "short weeks".

thanks for the help!

Thanks for mine ...I'd probably go with Thomas Jones at this point. You know what you are getting with him so be safe. I'd be concerned how much they spread the ball around in KC between the backs now. I'd wait a week before you do anything with LJ he wasn't exactly setting the world on fire before he got suspended anyway so I'd take this week to se how he performs and how he is used.

Thanks for your advice, I think it's obvious after the previous responses....LJ