Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cher103

want to be more than a rookie

what do I do to become the next step up from rookie?

It goes by how many posts you have...but please don't SPAM.

It goes by how many posts you have...but please don't SPAM.

SPAM?

Answer all my posts...

...and maybe some others if you have time.

The Tim Lincecum threads are always good for padding your posting stats. There are lots of one word replies, such as "wow", or "jeez", so you can rack up a lot of posts in a short amount of time.

You have to carry a veteran's bags and sometimes they dress you up and make you sing karaoke. You need to get doughnuts every Thursday and coffee on saturdays for the day games. I'm only in the minors though, but that is what I have heard.

Spam is a processed meat-like substance, or if you post uncontrollably like right after you have just posted. I think I just spammed. Maybe the most annoying thing on the internet. If you are ever on the yahoo message boards and somebody wants you to join their league and posts it 20 times in a row, that is spamming and by legal definition can be used for a defense in a homicide case on grounds of being justified.

You have to carry a veteran's bags and sometimes they dress you up and make you sing karaoke. You need to get doughnuts every Thursday and coffee on saturdays for the day games. I'm only in the minors though, but that is what I have heard.

LOL!! Its a winner.

This is what happens when you are pulling all nighters writing code. You get sidetracked into threads like this.

Cher don't get disheartened. Just post reasonable and interesting things and most importantly make posts relevant to fantasy baseball. Thats what this forum is about after all. Thats what people come here for.