Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggz

Ask Biggz - IDP, Sit vs Start, Trades etc...

Whats up Ladies and Gents - I am giving up the next Hour of my life to assist the boards of Rotoworld. If you have any questions ranging from IDP, Sit vs Start, Waivers, Trades or just a stupid question in general...ASK AWAY; Id be glad to help! So lets get this started - Ya'll have an hour to get them in and I will do my best to answer them all - READY, SET, GO!

EDIT: DONT LEAVE LINKS - I'm not leaving this thread.

Keller v. Scheffler

Dunn v. MJD

Scheffler and Dunn --> Dunn is my sleeper of the week...

McNabb @ Balt or Cassel @ Miami

Dallas D (vs SF) or Philly D (@Balt)

Im leaning Cassel and Philly what do you think?

Thanks

Typically you gotta go with your gut - With Westbrook playing ( I dont think he'll get to many carries) McNabbs value drops a bit but if your looking for that BIG play Cassel is your man...I expect a big game from Ted Ginn and Camarillo...

Who to start: Rivers, Hasselbeck, Garrard, Rosenfeld??

My sig is not up to date

Lets run with Rosenfels; I think he pulls out some type of miracle from last season with AJ and Walter this week.

Scheffler and Dunn --> Dunn is my sleeper of the week...

Typically you gotta go with your gut - With Westbrook playing ( I dont think he'll get to many carries) McNabbs value drops a bit but if your looking for that BIG play Cassel is your man...I expect a big game from Ted Ginn and Camarillo...

Lets run with Rosenfels; I think he pulls out some type of miracle from last season with AJ and Walter this week.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Which one has the lower floor though; Keller or Scheffler?

fargas vs denver

over either westy or buckhalter?

thanks!

Depends on how much you have at stake - If your in a good spot for playoffs I'd go with Westy but if not then take your chance with Fargas...Big Risk = Big Returns...

Would you start Ward over Jacobs this week? Thanks

Not a chance...

do i start westbrook today? i have bucky too. baltimore gave up 207 rushing yds last week to ny giants! or would you start dunn against detroit?

thanks for the help

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Which one has the lower floor though; Keller or Scheffler?

I think its close to even with these two but Scheffler has a better chance at actually getting a TD. But I can almost say with confidence that Keller will put up roughly 50-60 yards...so take that for what it is, I guess.

do i start westbrook today? i have bucky too. baltimore gave up 207 rushing yds last week to ny giants! or would you start dunn against detroit?

thanks for the help

I'd go with Dunn if its a must win game but go with Westbrook if you can take the risk. I remember when they said Apete was gonna start back in week 2 or 3 and he ended up with like 40yds then Taylor got the rest of the looks...I smell something like that in Eagles city this week but who knows what goes through the minds of Andy Reid and the man who didn't realize you can tie.

FLEX

Braylon, L. Moore, Ward, LenDale non ppr

Edwards goes for 85-160yds and a score (or 2); Moore goes for 75-130yds and a score...

It has to be one of them and for security reasons I'd go with Edwards.

PPR - Chris Johnson (NYJ) vs Marvin Harrison (SD) - thinking Harrison here, should be a shootout

PPR - Chris Johnson (NYJ) vs. Jericho Cotchery (TEN) - tougher call here, normally a no brainer to sit Cotchery, but TEN is out their top two CBs and will shut down the run.

Any thoughts?

why hasn't Alfonso Ribiero gotten more gigs? He's funnier than Will Smith IMO.

PPR - Chris Johnson (NYJ) vs Marvin Harrison (SD) - thinking Harrison here, should be a shootout

PPR - Chris Johnson (NYJ) vs. Jericho Cotchery (TEN) - tougher call here, normally a no brainer to sit Cotchery, but TEN is out their top two CBs and will shut down the run.

Any thoughts?

I'd roll with Harrison for sure and Id run with Chris Johnson over Cotchery...

why hasn't Alfonso Ribiero gotten more gigs? He's funnier than Will Smith IMO.

Funny yes; Popular not so much - He has the signature "Carlton Dance" but he doesn't really have anything else besides his signing and dancing skills to back him up. Will has been able to conquer rolls in serious movies, humor and suspense - Ultimately all things aside Will is hands-down the better actor and performer...He sells tickets - Carlton well...he's just there.

Need 3 starters from these options, 1/2 PPR league. Thanks

R. Grant

Chris Johnson

Larry Johnson

MJD

D. Bowe

Dwayne Bowe, Larry Johnson and Chris Johnson --> This is very close its almost a flip a coin between Grant, CJ and MJD...but I think CJ has a slight advantage...

Dwayne Bowe, Larry Johnson and Chris Johnson --> This is very close its almost a flip a coin between Grant, CJ and MJD...but I think CJ has a slight advantage...

Thanks!!

Pick One: Donnie Avery, Vincent Jackson, or Mark Bradley?

I'd run with Donnie Avery - Ya gotta keep your fingers crossed for a deep bomb with this guy but against the Bears its definitely possible.

Rb pick 2 jacobs hightower and A pittman

Jacobs and Hightower --> Its time for Hightower to start getting involved again