Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChiroGuyDC

I Need Help With My WR's for Week 13!

A little different approach...who is the one you would NOT start?

Braylon Edwards vs. IND

Eddie Royal @ NYJ

Dwayne Bowe @ OAK

Lance Moore @ TB

Jerricho Cotchery vs. DEN

I'm thinking the only one worth taking out is Cotchery...BUT he has a good matchup vs, Denver.

I JUST DON'T KNOW GUYS!

Leave a link and I'll help you out as well!

Dwayne Bowe. Sit him. I cant think of his name but the shut down corner for the Raiders has stopped everyone he has lined up against, and he should shut down Bowe. Cotchery has a dream matchup, dont sit him.

Thanks, forgot that he would be on Bowe. He shut down Marshall last week. Anyone else? I really take your input seriously, you guys have been great with DROPPIN' the KNOWLEDGE!

Leave a link, I'll help you out.

Yah, i would prolly go with Bowe also... although Indy has only given up, what, 4 passing TD's this year? Is that correct?

Asomugha does shut everyone down though... so i'd go with Bowe.

BUT...doesn't Asomugha stay on the same side of the field regardless of who he's up against? Wouldn't that leave Bowe open at times, or at least up against a less talented CB? So, to me it's still between Cotchery, who could catch 10 or 0! and Bowe who has been looking good but has an awful matchup.

It's still up in the air!

With Anderson back at QB i might have to change my answer from Bowe to Edwards. Those two just dont seem to be on the same page.

With Anderson back at QB i might have to change my answer from Bowe to Edwards. Those two just dont seem to be on the same page.

I really do feel that the Anderson-to-Edwards hookup could make a comeback because both have a lot to prove to the fans, that they still 'have' it. I expect Anderson to have a good end to the season and, believe it or not, expect Edwards to hang on to the ball MUCH more often (not like THAT is going to be difficult to do!). Plus, Anderson is a MUCH better deep-ball threat than Quinn ever was, which should fare well for a receiver like Edwards. We'll see!

Anyone else?

I really do feel that the Anderson-to-Edwards hookup could make a comeback because both have a lot to prove to the fans, that they still 'have' it. I expect Anderson to have a good end to the season and, believe it or not, expect Edwards to hang on to the ball MUCH more often (not like THAT is going to be difficult to do!). Plus, Anderson is a MUCH better deep-ball threat than Quinn ever was, which should fare well for a receiver like Edwards. We'll see!

Anyone else?

tough call - I would say Edwards but Royal has been awfully quiet the last couple of weeks....

BUT...doesn't Asomugha stay on the same side of the field regardless of who he's up against? Wouldn't that leave Bowe open at times, or at least up against a less talented CB? So, to me it's still between Cotchery, who could catch 10 or 0! and Bowe who has been looking good but has an awful matchup.

It's still up in the air!

I wouldnt trust Bowe or Bradley vs Oak.. Chris Johnson has come in and played better than Dhall ever did in that scheme.. together with Scrabble and those LB's that play the pass so well.. its been hard to have a good day vs them the past few weeks.. if Marshall didnt break that 32 yarder, his bad wouldve been that much worse..

I would sit Royal. The Denver players that will be most successful against the Jets D are Scheffler and Stokley. Royal isn't really the "short passes over the middle" guy. If you really think the Jets pass D is that putrid (I don't), sit Bowe vs. Nmandi.

I would sit Royal. The Denver players that will be most successful against the Jets D are Scheffler and Stokley. Royal isn't really the "short passes over the middle" guy. If you really think the Jets pass D is that putrid (I don't), sit Bowe vs. Nmandi.

I noticed you replied to sit Royal, but you own Royal and Cutler. This is interesting to see so I was curious - how do you think Cutler is going to fare against this Jets D? I agree Royal might be the odd man out, but if Cutler breaks out of his slump, Royal could benefit from it.

Thanks for the help!

Sit Braylon vs. IND

Sit Bowe vs. OAK

The Browns are a mess right now, don't even get involved.

Bowe is facing Asomugha AND Johnson. I also think Johnson is playing way better than Hall ever could be.