Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChiroGuyDC

I Need Help With My WR's for Week 13!

I'm sitting my saints rec. this week they are going against #2 pass def. in tampa bay or at least that's where this goofy site i play in says

Nnamdi Asomugha is the CB's name.

as Bowe slides into your bench spot......

as Bowe slides into your bench spot......

LOL...sliding, sliding, sliding...SLID. I'll take my chances with Droppity-Drop Edwards.

i'm perplexed whether to start bowe as well. i think if i had to chose from that group though, i would sit edwards.

thanks for your input, good luck!

Id sit Braylon Edwards, DA is back at QB and will not be pretty.

thanks for the help on mine!

I would sit Royal. The Denver players that will be most successful against the Jets D are Scheffler and Stokley. Royal isn't really the "short passes over the middle" guy. If you really think the Jets pass D is that putrid (I don't), sit Bowe vs. Nmandi.

bench either Bowe or Braylon, with Bowe more likely to score on a short TD, bench Braylon. Indy is great against the Pass, look what they did to AJ a few weeks ago

I would sit Royal. The Denver players that will be most successful against the Jets D are Scheffler and Stokley. Royal isn't really the "short passes over the middle" guy. If you really think the Jets pass D is that putrid (I don't), sit Bowe vs. Nmandi.

Don't sit Bowe. He gets 10 plus targets a game and he has done well against the Raiders, 5-90 earlier this year

I would sit Royal, Broncos are struggling and play much better at home plus the Jets got it going on right now.

I'd sit Braylon. I really think KC will stil lat least try to get it to Bowe in some way. Just don't expect as much this week. Braylon is just disappointing.

Sit Bowe - Nnamdi shut down Steve Smith (Car) for 0 pts and he always draws oppts #1 WR

I would sit Bowe. Braylon could have a big game. The Broncos will be passing a lot against Kris Jenkins and the Jets.

Just generally curious...how come no one (including fantasy experts) mentions that Bowe has already played the Raiders this year and had 6 catches for 90 yards? Short of a TD that's a pretty good fantasy day, what's all the fear about?

Edit: I see someone else mentioned it too. It's almost like an unspoken secret that Bowe has already performed against Nnamdi.

I gotta say i would sit Royal...Bowe is gonna keep producing in that spread offense and royal is if anything streaky

To me, it's a no-brainer. Sit Edwards. Cleveland just isn't the same this year. Moore is iffy against a tough defense, but Brees will throw a ton regardless. Cotchery is nearly a must-start against a vulnerable, bailey-less denver.

Great advice! It seems like most comments swayed towards Edwards being benched, as well as a few for Bowe. Then it was recognized that Bowe already had a great game against the Raiders earlier this year (6/90).

Now it's been reported that Royal will be questionable and a game-time decision vs the Jets.

How does everyone feel about sitting Edwards, Bowe or Royal?

I'm thinking Royal is a better bet to sit now...HELP!

I think Royal would be the better sit. his game is at 4:15. The only good thing is Bowe's game at the same time so you can hold out on your decision until close to game time.

Thanks for the post

So, on the heels of Philly's comment...would you rather play Eddie Royal at 80%, or Bowe vs. Asomugha...what's the lesser of the two evils?

Leave a link and I'll comment on your issue as well!

This is really tough. There is a report that Aso will be covering Gonzalez, which you may want to look into and makes Bowe a good play. If Aso is playing Bowe, I would sit Royal or Moore.