Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cfused

WDIS - Pick my lineup! Need your expert help!!

32 members have voted

1. 1. QBs: Pick one

• Thigpen @ OAK
    • Garica @ NO
  2. 2. RBs: Pick two

• Forte @ MIN (Only consistent RB against a tough DEF)
    • SJax @ MIA (Only if he plays)
    • R. Bush @ TB (Sounds like he's going to play)
    • Peyton Hillis @ NYJ (Tough rush defense)
    • Pierre Thomas @ TB (Not sure how many touches he'll get with Bush back)
  3. 3. WRs: Pick Three

• Colston @ TB (No longer a must-start - but will he do better with Bush back?)
    • Cotchery @ DEN
    • S. Moss @ NYG (Redskins may have to air it out but I'm more worried about Campbell being able to handle the pressure)
    • Bradley @ OAK (Will he play this week?)
    • Avery @ MIA (If SJax plays, does that help his value?)

I'm in a 12 man league with standard yahoo scoring format - Non PPR. I have a ton of question on each of the guys I have listed. Seems like I have a few tough matchups to decide. I will leave it to Rotoworld to decide my fate!

Sad part is I should've clinched playoffs two weeks ago but Matt Cassel and Randy Moss screwed things up for me. This week is a must win for me to make the playoffs then. Any help, opinions, or advice would be great! Also leave a link and ill get back to you

Any advice here?

I saw alot of people picked S. Moss still against NYG. No one is worried about Campbell being able to throw against the Giants? How What do you guys think about Bradley as well, if Asomugh is covering Bowe, wouldn't that leave Bradley as a better option?

I certainly agree with Bowe being a non-factor in this one...I voted for Bradley because of the simple fact that one ofthe best cover corners in the NFL will be on him...but Asomugha stays on the same side of the field regardless of player he's up against, won't that mean that Bradley will be covered by him at times?

gotta go with Garcia

go with Forte, he will just have to get it done through the receiving and not rushing.

The others are all gambles to me.

Pierre Thomas may be the safest bet. sjax with trent green at the helm can't be a good thing.

as for the wr's.. I would have to stick with the top: Cotchery, Colston and Moss

Garcia

- If Cutler couldnt pass on OAK, Thiggy cant..

Forte/Bush

-Forte gets his regardless, Bush will be on the field in some capacity.. NO has to win games

Colston, Cotchery, Avery

Colston will have less attention w/Bush back, Cotch cant be guarded by DEN's CB's, Avery benefits greatly from another weapon being there in that offense

Looks like Forte is a must start so far and SJax is beating out R. Bush right now.

Wow it's EXACTLY evenly split between Thigpen and Garcia at this point. Can anyone provide insight on why they chose one over the other? Also, why would Bradley be a weaker choice this week?

Looks like Forte is a must start so far and SJax is beating out R. Bush right now.

Wow it's EXACTLY evenly split between Thigpen and Garcia at this point. Can anyone provide insight on why they chose one over the other? Also, why would Bradley be a weaker choice this week?

I voted (thanks for your help with mine) so here's why I voted against Garcia: (1) he did under 200 against the Lions, notwithstanding falling behind 17-0; (2) last week NO did great against an opposing QB who found himself in a shootout against Brees and basically shut down the pass anyway. I see Rodgers and the Packers as having a much stronger air attack than the Bucs, and they're gone.

I realize that Oakland is doing pretty well for itself in passing D, but I guess I think Thigpen's arc is pretty enticing now.