Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MNDOGG

greg olsen or heath miller at TE

i have asked this question a few different times in a few different ways recently....but boils down to this.....

greg olsen @ minn

or

heath miller @ NE

will help in return....send links

it's pretty close, but I think Id go Olsen. The Bears will need to throw to help move the ball...

thanks for helping with mine....I'd start olsen over miller this weekend. I think the Bears will make an effort to get Olsen the ball after shutting him out last weekend. Desmond Clark will probably play in a limited capacity, which will help increase Olsen's targets.

I like them about the same, but would probably go with Miller. Ben seemed to look for him last game quite a bit as a dump off and he scored a TD. I think NE will be on Holmes and Ward, and Miller should have a decent game.

Thanks for helping w mine

I'd play Olsen, I am. I'm hoping for a good game cause they will be throwing a lot! Though, I have not researched TE's this year as much as other things, it seems whoever I play does awful, I've had 7 games where I've gotten 0 from my tight ends, just cant play a good one!

Thanks for the answer in my thread as well. Good luck with whoever you play!

Agree on Olsen. Minn DE will shut down CHI running game and I think there will be quite a few short passes, mostly to Olsen. Likely to break one of those since MIN secondary/passing DE isn't close to the run DE

I'm leaning toward Olsen. Aside from last week, he usually gets 3-6 catches a game and decent yardage. In the few Bears games I saw, Olsen looked to be one of Orton's main targets.

Id go with Miller.

I watch the Bears every week, and have seen Olsen disappear many times. He has alot of talent, and is often the focal point of their passing game, but he is still very inconsistent, and rarely blows up for a big one. Not that Heath is neccesarily gonna catch 10 for 100 and TD. But 5 for 50 and TD seems in the cards for Miller this week.

Good luck.

I tend to agree that Olsen has the better chance at production this week.

Olsen. The Bears will have to pass with the Williams Wall shutting down the Bears run game.

Tough call - but I would lean towards Miller. I think PIT is going to pass all over NE

i like miller personally. he appears to be clicking with ben again.