Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skoodog

Favorite Christmas Carols!

I like the old-school hymn ones (like Coventry Carol for example) and the old jazz standards (Rat Pack, Bing Crosby).

Also...is this thread too gay for a fantasy sports site?

Also...is this thread too gay for a fantasy sports site?

yes. but there's a star trek thread, and a few others that shall remain unmentioned

yes. but there's a star trek thread, and a few others that shall remain unmentioned

might be more fun to name your least favorite christmas songs, or particular versions that you just hate...

there are a handful that i wish could be banned permanently.... like i think its paul mccartney "simply having a wonderful christmas time"...sounds like he wrote it in about 2 minutes while on the can..

haha, agreed 100%

I freaking HATE xmas music.

I hate "x"mas music too, but I do enjoy "Christ"mas music. "Oh, Holy Night" and "What Child Is This?" are two of my favorite classics.

After working at a grocery store full-time, I cringe at the sound of Christmas music on the radio. Caroling, music in movies or tv shows, I can deal with, but listening to it in the car or hearing it in the mall/stores bugs the shyt out of me.

Although, a

is always nice to hear.

Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey. Best Christmas Song EVER

world of warcraft thread, lol

After working at a grocery store full-time, I cringe at the sound of Christmas music on the radio. Caroling, music in movies or tv shows, I can deal with, but listening to it in the car or hearing it in the mall/stores bugs the shyt out of me.

Although, a

is always nice to hear.

+1...

Worked at a Walgreens a few years back and it was all they played all month long up until Christmas. It got very old, very quick. Kinda reminded me of "40-Year Old Virgin" where they're listening to that same song over and over on the TV...

I think the worst holiday music for me working retail was the 4th of July though. It was seriously like 6 different versions of "God Bless America" all damn day.

Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey. Best Christmas Song EVER

I second that nomination! Hee Haw!!! Gotta love Bing Crosby and David Bowie's White Christmas too.

Gary Hoey x-mas songs are amazing

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Hollywood Undead- Christmas in Hollywood

Don't view if you're easily offended B)

+1

I HATE Christmas music. At my work, we have a Piano in the lobby, and it has one of those automatic player things attached to it, and it constantly plays Christmas music. I worked a 14 hour shift last Saturday, and I think I heard the same tracks repeated at least 10 times. Torture.

John Denver & The Muppets sing "12 Days of Christmas"

listening to Beaker sing "meep, meep, meep, meep, meep-meep" busts me up.

but nothing says Christmas to me quite like Run DMC's "Christmas in Hollis".

Good call. I just saw the video this past weekend. Hilarious. Look at Gonzo getting it in!!!! Classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4j1paMC5SM

Good call. I just saw the video this past weekend. Hilarious. Look at Gonzo getting it in!!!! Classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4j1paMC5SM

Hidden

i'm really excited to be part of this community, i hope that i can learn and find new partners :-)