Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggz

OFFICIAL WEEK 14 DRAFT (Playoffs begin Wk15)

Alright Fellas, So I'm bored and procrastinating - So what do I come up with to do during my breaks? A DRAFT!

This is a Rotoworld WEEK 14 Draft in which you will "QUOTE" this post and add your name to the drafting list where you would like to pick. When you draft a player you are simply drafting them for the next few weeks under standard scoring and the following team format: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF - Thats it....so sign up and the draft will begin when we have all the spots filled in...Any questions? Ask away...

We DRAFT 10 PLAYERS (DEF INCLUDED) - Get ready...

Disclaimer: Any picks made in this draft are not the direct views of Rotoworld rather they are the views of the person who makes the choice. Rotoworld and Biggz are not responsible for any choices you make in your fantasy league based on this draft which will ultimately show you the value of players from this point on in the minds of Rotoworlds own.

SNAKE DRAFT - ROTOWORLD WK.15 onwards...

1-

2-

3- Biggz (Peg Leg Plax and Co.)

4-

5-

6-

Also - You must have over 250posts to participate.

Draft will be on going for like a couple days right? (Like I will be gone this evening and some of tomorrow but if it gets to me it will just wait?)

B) Not sure why this got moved...it wasn't a league...just a draft for fun...ohh well...

Now that its over here I doubt it will fly guys..

Hidden

Omnem will get the league playoffs scheduled today so that they start tomorrow.

Also, because of Blazes idea of a draft league, Omnem has had one of our programmers create a Draft Script and we would like volunteers to test it over the next few days prior to next season starting so as to work out any bugs.

Please post your CP account name in this thread if you would like to help out.

Thanks

Hidden

OH HAI, XRUMER BOTZ!!!!