Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pierceNKC

Bored...

Hightower vs STL or Bush vs ATL?

I think Hightower here. Again, Bush will have Thomas/Deuce cutting into his time, and he's still not 100%.

I think 'Zona will run up the score quick, and then result to time management which should equal gold for Hightower. STL's D is crap, I'd go with Timmy.

I think Hightower here. Again, Bush will have Thomas/Deuce cutting into his time, and he's still not 100%.

I think 'Zona will run up the score quick, and then result to time management which should equal gold for Hightower. STL's D is crap, I'd go with Timmy.

I was leaning that way. Thanks for the confirmation!

pick 2 out of 4... (standard scoring)

addai vs CIN

bush vs ATL

bowe vs DEN

grant vs HOU

You need to check on the status of Addai before kickoff. My first inclinations would be to go with Grant and Addai as both have great matchups. If Addai can't go, I'd roll with Grant and probably Bowe. I wouldn't go with Bush until he shows something from coming back. What'd he have, like 3 looks last week? Again, he also has Deuce/Thomas sharing time.

Tyler Thigpen or Brett Favre?

Bradley is missing for Thigpen, but Thigpen can also run if needed. Favre looking to bounce back after that mess at home against Denver. KC/Denver looking to be a shootout, but SF is vulnerable to the pass.

What do I do? lol

Also, I have The Bears D vs JAX or INDY vs CIN. Thank you for the help.

If you get points for return TD's, I'd go with Bears. I know Cincy sucks, but its Da Bears.

Even if you didn't get points for special teams as well, I'd still probably roll with Chicago over Indy.

NY JETS D/ST

Tampa Bay D/ST

(Considering I have D. Williams & Steve Smith in my lineup (vs Tampa)

Scoring for the D is based on turnovers, picks, fumble recovery, TD's , kick and punt return TD's

Pts against 0 pts against = 20 pts, and once you get to 20 or more pts against , you just get ZER0 Pts for that part of the scoring.

Team could score a billion pts and you just get Zero pts for the points against and only score on turnovers/scoring for D/ST/

I was leaning that way. Thanks for the confirmation!

No problem, glad I could help.

Cards or Dolphins D/ST

Mason or Devin Hester as WR3

Even though I think the Cards will run up the score, their D isn't that great. Jackson is back and should be strong this week. I like Miami over 'Zona.

Unless you get points for returns @ your WR spot, Hester is hardly worth a play. Go with Mason.

NY JETS D/ST

Tampa Bay D/ST

(Considering I have D. Williams & Steve Smith in my lineup (vs Tampa)

Scoring for the D is based on turnovers, picks, fumble recovery, TD's , kick and punt return TD's

Pts against 0 pts against = 20 pts, and once you get to 20 or more pts against , you just get ZER0 Pts for that part of the scoring.

Team could score a billion pts and you just get Zero pts for the points against and only score on turnovers/scoring for D/ST/

If you refer to my prior replies, I have hesitations against starting D against TB today...

That said, if you have no better options on offense, stay with them but do not start TB. Go with the Jets. Both D's appear to be a top 10 option this week, but I don't think it would be in your best interests to start Williams/Smith b/c if they do go off for some reason, then you're screwed on your Defense. But then again, if you do start them, as well as TB, and TB shuts them out, you're screwed at RB/WR.

I'm kinda contradicting myself here maybe? I don't know...tough question, but I'd stick with your offense and start the Jets.

Tyler Thigpen or Brett Favre?

Bradley is missing for Thigpen, but Thigpen can also run if needed. Favre looking to bounce back after that mess at home against Denver. KC/Denver looking to be a shootout, but SF is vulnerable to the pass.

What do I do? lol

I have this same problem. Please help!

alright guys - gotta run! hope i was of some help to you all!

got alot more questions than i thought i would, but had fun. need to get some kind of fantasy fix this week while my team sits on a bye. good luck to you all. and remember, hindsight is 20/20. if i gave you bad advice, don't come after me!!!

- pierce

I have this same problem. Please help!

Crap, forgot to answer this one. LAST QUESTION FOR ME!

I personally would go with Favre. Thiggy still has Bowe, but I have a feeling with these D's, there will be a TON of running with LJ/Hillis. Favre will have better weather in San Fran as well.

Thanks...I'll be rolling with Favre lol He better throw at least 2 otherwise I'll be wishing bad luck on your playoff team haha

Hightower, Sammy Morris, P. Thomas or T. Choice...im leaning to Sammy and HT or Sammy and Thomas...since MBIII is at home with me today