Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

TBD Dynasty Baseball

All right, I've decided to join, even if it is daily transactions - I can always list "TBD Dynasty" as one of the causes of my divorce, LOL.

B)

P.S. The time limit is a good idea, but make sure it's enough to accomodate those who actually go to sleep, too (i.e. being put on the clock at midnight EST for an EST player seems a bit harsh to make 'em get up at 6 AM, LOL). Probably a 2 AM - 6 AM EST (which at worst is 11 PM - 2 AM window for PST), or 3-7 EST (12-4 PST) window of amnesty would make sense.

Yeah, if we do a time limit it would only be in effect from like 9 or 10 AM EST till 10 or 11 PM EST. Something along those lines.

& draft 11 thru 30 of the Yankees top 30 prospects since they are all studs.

Phil Hughes #1 overall in both drafts, he's that good.

All right, I've decided to join, even if it is daily transactions - I can always list "TBD Dynasty" as one of the causes of my divorce, LOL.

B)

P.S. The time limit is a good idea, but make sure it's enough to accomodate those who actually go to sleep, too (i.e. being put on the clock at midnight EST for an EST player seems a bit harsh to make 'em get up at 6 AM, LOL). Probably a 2 AM - 6 AM EST (which at worst is 11 PM - 2 AM window for PST), or 3-7 EST (12-4 PST) window of amnesty would make sense.

Welcome!

Damn this is shaping up to be pretty competitive minus that one Verlander/Yankee lover squad.

Damn this is shaping up to be pretty competitive minus that one Verlander/Yankee lover squad.

Yeah, I'm liking this group.

Oh, and I do take bribes guys. You can bribe me with cash (I accept checks, cash, or PayPal), or collusion type trades. So if you want a specific draft pick, just send me your 2nd round pick or something and I'll make sure you get that player and pick.

Just an FYI, Boz and PF are going to co-commish this thing with me.

Is that the RWood commish crew?

Yeah, I'm liking this group.

Oh, and I do take bribes guys. You can bribe me with cash (I accept checks, cash, or PayPal), or collusion type trades. So if you want a specific draft pick, just send me your 2nd round pick or something and I'll make sure you get that player and pick.

What about booze?

Is that the RWood commish crew?

They just helped me with updates on that one. This one the 3 of us will handle changes, decisions that may or may not need to be made, processing trades, etc.

We should really try to get 20 teams together so we can start the draft by Feb. 1 - that way, we should be able to finish the draft by Opening Day.

B)

We should really try to get 20 teams together so we can start the draft by Feb. 1 - that way, we should be able to finish the draft by Opening Day.

B)

Hah, we are gonna go with 20 teams. Anyone and everyone is invited. I've got 3 or more that sound like they're down for sure and will sign up for the forum sometime this weekend.

I'll put the list together then. When its not my turn, Juan Pierre, Andruw Jones and Kei Igawa are default next picks.

Blake DeWitt FTW

If they join forces, then the team will be extra bad.

WE ARE GONNA BE SO GOOD. WE WONT LOSE A GAME, UTTER DOMINATION

WE ARE GONNA BE SO GOOD. WE WONT LOSE A GAME, UTTER DOMINATION

So I guess that means you guys are joining for sure then eh? Ignore the PM I just sent you and sign up for the damn forum, NOW!

I got finals this upcoming week so excuse me if my activity is boarderline....although Im sure I will still be on more than soem of you anyways.

How are divisons gonna be set up?

NY vs the world.

I got finals this upcoming week so excuse me if my activity is boarderline....although Im sure I will still be on more than soem of you anyways.

How are divisons gonna be set up?

We should East Coast / West Coast. I like the idea of beating up Yankees fans in my division.

I don't care how its set up, this league is OVER!!!!!

I don't even know why we have to send in the money, its just going to be utter domination.

And Yankee prospects AND Sean-Rod OWN!!!!

I don't care how its set up, this league is OVER!!!!!

I don't even know why we have to send in the money, its just going to be utter domination.

And Yankee prospects AND Sean-Rod OWN!!!!

We dont need to send money; just a waste of time and paypal fee since we are winning everything.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, divison, conference, most hrs, its a clean sweep.