Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DesignatedHitter

What happened to this forum?

It used to be so much better when all that was provided was factual information regarding players that were inquired about or when breaking news occured. Now it seems that all there is are arguments that don't make any sense because both sides are trying to prove points that the opposition claims they already understand. I'm contemplating purchasing the Season Pass, which I believe doesn't contain the afformentioned asenine posts. Remember the good ol' days? They were great.

I dont know. That huge breakthrough called the Season Pass forum has 83 total posts in over a month of existence. I dont see how it does anygood, even though the main rooms of the forum are getting worthless.

The Season Pass forum isn't a replacement for any of the other forums. It's a forum where people sometimes discuss issues specific to the content and offerings of the Season Pass product.

As more people become aware of Rotoworld and the Forums we will attract a wider array of people -- some quite "fantasy smart" and quite serious, some not so much.

We're doing our best to keep the level of discourse high and I'm willing to listen to suggestions about how to make this place better for you guys.

The only way to make this place better would be to start kicking out some of these guys right away. Don't even give them a reason or tell them you did it, that would be sweet. In all seriousness though, these forums have really gone to hell in what seems to be about the past 2 weeks and the DH pretty much made all my points I was going to.

It used to be so much better when all that was provided was factual information regarding players that were inquired about or when breaking news occured. Now it seems that all there is are arguments that don't make any sense because both sides are trying to prove points that the opposition claims they already understand. I'm contemplating purchasing the Season Pass, which I believe doesn't contain the afformentioned asenine posts. Remember the good ol' days? They were great.

Hope its not me B)

The anonymity of the internet brings out the best in human nature, doesn't it ... B)