Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thaima1shu

Which WR to keep?

Which receiver would you rather keep?

Reggie Wayne

Larry Fitzgerald

Marques Colston

1 point per reception. It may be changed to 0.5 points per reception this year, but I'm unsure of that. Who would you rather keep?

That's a tough call. I'd say Fitzgerald today, although I could see an argument being made for any of those guys. How many players can you keep and who are the ones you have already decided upon?

That's a tough call. I'd say Fitzgerald today, although I could see an argument being made for any of those guys. How many players can you keep and who are the ones you have already decided upon?

I can only keep 2 total, my other keeper is Shaun Alexander. The two players kept need to play different positions, leading to my decision between these 3 wideouts.

Reggie Wayne...why? think about this...Peyton Manning to Wayne or Leinhart to Fitzgerlad...simple as that...keep wayne

Fitzgerlad may be the #1 receiver in Arizona but Wayne still gets better numbers at being the #2 receiver in Indy

tough call..i'd go fitgerald, but i understand keepin wayne instead..

i think wayne would be a little easier to draft again

tough call..i'd go fitgerald, but i understand keepin wayne instead..

i think wayne would be a little easier to draft again

Wayne, just from a durability stand point. Fitz was banged up last year. I know I say this every year but with Harrison getting up there in age I would think Manning would like to increase his comfort level with Wayne thus increasing his catches.