Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

Black Hole Dynasty Baseball League

Now, go after Reginald hard because I'm sure getting Gordon will be a little easier for you guys! B)

Yeah. I'm gonna get that Carl Winslow character. He took part of my Mariner's relief platoon. :)

...and I can't say I mind the trade. I've just never really been on the James Loney wagon. I can't be on Alex's wagon and his at the same time. Can I? I dig the fact that you got David Wright in the trade.

I didn't like giving up my favorite player, David Wright, at all...but I love Gordon's potential and needed a monster bat in my lineup...I feel I have enough power/speed guys in upton, kemp, etc to make up for it hopefully...we'll see...

I don't know how the heck I'm going to win this week if I keep having days like today. What a disaster! Upton gets postponed. Taveras and Bourn ride the pine. I have no 3B playing today (even though I technically staff 3 of them). Mauer is the only one who has played well, so far. I have Giambi and Thomas tonight. That should REALLY help my average even more. Westbrook gets robbed, because the Indians hit like a bunch of tee-ballers. And Ubaldo pitches like a British word for a cigarette or slang term for a homosexual man. As our friend Tony the Tiger would say... GRRRRRRRR-EAT!

I didn't like giving up my favorite player, David Wright, at all...but I love Gordon's potential and needed a monster bat in my lineup...I feel I have enough power/speed guys in upton, kemp, etc to make up for it hopefully...we'll see...

I think the trade works out well for each of your teams. I'm hoping AG does well this year. I have him in my other league. He's kind of been Mr. Big Whiffa right away, but you have to like the two homers.

I don't know how the heck I'm going to win this week if I keep having days like today. What a disaster! Upton gets postponed. Taveras and Bourn ride the pine. I have no 3B playing today (even though I technically staff 3 of them). Mauer is the only one who has played well, so far. I have Giambi and Thomas tonight. That should REALLY help my average even more. Westbrook gets robbed, because the Indians hit like a bunch of tee-ballers. And Ubaldo pitches like a British word for a cigarette or slang term for a homosexual man. As our friend Tony the Tiger would say... GRRRRRRRR-EAT!

I think the trade works out well for each of your teams. I'm hoping AG does well this year. I have him in my other league. He's kind of been Mr. Big Whiffa right away, but you have to like the two homers.

I started the wrong guys.....Theriot and Feliz got the job done today, but on my bench. The starter? Not so much.

It's only April 3.....

It's only April 3.....

It's only April 3.....

It's only April 3.....

It's only April 3.....

It's only April 3.....

Ha, Ha! I know. And a pretty bad April 3rd, it was (for me).

iam not doing much better with mu.167 avg today and no pitching stats

iam not doing much better with mu.167 avg today and no pitching stats

We are definitely in a battle. It has been nip and tuck in every category all week. I'm almost ashamed of our batting averages and saves. B)

...Good Luck

edited portion: Wow! We're lucky that we're playing each other this week. I just looked at some of the other squads and they might have beaten us sufficiently.

We are definitely in a battle. It has been nip and tuck in every category all week. I'm almost ashamed of our batting averages and saves. B)

...Good Luck

edited portion: Wow! We're lucky that we're playing each other this week. I just looked at some of the other squads and they might have beaten us sufficiently.

ya it can go either way....should be a fun weekend...GL

HEY! Check this out. Albert's Pujols are about to shut-out Kazakstan Prostitutes and leave them with a big fat goose egg. 10-0 with one day left this week.

HEY! Check this out. Albert's Pujols are about to shut-out Kazakstan Prostitutes and leave them with a big fat goose egg. 10-0 with one day left this week.

I'm holding 8-4, myself.

I can make it 11-1 with two extra RBI, one extra steal, and wins from Sheets, Guthrie and VandenHurk.

Two outta three won't be bad....

I'm holding 8-4, myself.

I can make it 11-1 with two extra RBI, one extra steal, and wins from Sheets, Guthrie and VandenHurk.

Two outta three won't be bad....

Timmah, did you go to William Stephen Belichick School of Fantasy A$$whoopin's, too? B)

I couldn't afford to. I'm in a B-A-T-T-L-E this week w/ C-Fanatic^. We're shooting for lowest AVG.

Timmah, did you go to William Stephen Belichick School of Fantasy A$$whoopin's, too? B)

I couldn't afford to. I'm in a B-A-T-T-L-E this week w/ C-Fanatic^. We're shooting for lowest AVG.

That would be the "1" I'm expecting to drop, lol.

I'm doing okay in the counters, but nobody, outside of Grady, has much of a BA for the week.

If you guys read this before you check Yahoo, Skeleton crew has posted a message about Kazakstan Prostitutes and noticed that the team has not been touched since March 16. We need to do something about this. E-Town Bombers is probably going to blow his current starting team out of the water and go 12-0.

Congratulations to the top five teams for having more wins than losses, this first week. Good job guys.

If you guys read this before you check Yahoo, Skeleton crew has posted a message about Kazakstan Prostitutes and noticed that the team has not been touched since March 16. We need to do something about this. E-Town Bombers is probably going to blow his current starting team out of the water and go 12-0.

Congratulations to the top five teams for having more wins than losses, this first week. Good job guys.

I have consulted the Fantasy Gods, and in addition to receiving a lengthy talking-to for being greedy yesterday, they agreed that that KP's owner must go.

With 5 disabled players on the active roster, and a solitary move (blowing a high WW priority in a dynasty league on Mussina should have been a sign) that was never utilized, this cat's presence is bad news for us.

I have a long-time friend from my money league who would like in on our league......if no immediate replacement can be found, lemme know, and I'm sure Chris will want in.

I have consulted the Fantasy Gods, and in addition to receiving a lengthy talking-to for being greedy yesterday, they agreed that that KP's owner must go.

With 5 disabled players on the active roster, and a solitary move (blowing a high WW priority in a dynasty league on Mussina should have been a sign) that was never utilized, this cat's presence is bad news for us.

I have a long-time friend from my money league who would like in on our league......if no immediate replacement can be found, lemme know, and I'm sure Chris will want in.

So, we already have two replacement managers willing to step in, with your friend Chris and my brother Ryan, and BigSlickBud was going to ask his friend Sean about it. We just need to sort the transfer of the team out and decide who takes over the position. I don't know how this happens, but we need to get it done as soon as we can.

:) Did you lay on the sauce and go after every category. C-Fanatic tried to a little bit, as well. But I wasn't going to say any thing b/c I still had a shot @ AVG and a very tiny shot @ ERA WHiP. Unfortunately, Magglio didn't tank the night like Thome did and Todd Jones didn't get bombarded.

Portion in Red = Horse s*** B)

:) Did you lay on the sauce and go after every category. C-Fanatic tried to a little bit, as well. But I wasn't going to say any thing b/c I still had a shot @ AVG and a very tiny shot @ ERA WHiP. Unfortunately, Magglio didn't tank the night like Thome did and Todd Jones didn't get bombarded.

I did, actually.....Sheets got me one of the W's I needed, but Guthrie was let down by the offense, and VandenHurk was so lousy, the Holland Hammer got knocked down a couple levels. Plus, Lohse hooked him up with another W, so the best I could have hoped for was a tie in that cat.

At any rate, I'll take an 8-4 to start things off.....

Portion in Red = Horse s*** B)

LOL.....I was waiting for that. Moose had a great career, but the numbers don't lie: he's getting hit like never before, and I think the writing is on the wall. I would have held onto that priority for someone with more upside.....maybe like Johnny Cueto?

Okay so Lagooner wants to see if this manager answers his email. Also, he doesn't feel that he can change the owner now that the season has started even if he wanted to but will consult Yahoo to make sure. If Lagooner can make the change (if he feels it will be necessary), please don't sweat taking one of your family members or friends over my friend Sean. I was just throwing that out in case we didn't have a replacement lined up.

It's a shame that we need to worry about this when we have this many good people in the league. Quite frankly I'm impressed with the talent and activeness that you all have shown so far. I'm not use to being in a league in where there are this many guys that know their s***.

Good job fellas! B)

PS....E-Town work with me on that Escobar trade! :)

id like to add .02$ towards a replacement manager, should the need arise. Dr. Whom was a member of the basketball dynasty and has shown interest in joining this league. i feel he should have top priority should a team become available.

id like to add .02$ towards a replacement manager, should the need arise. Dr. Whom was a member of the basketball dynasty and has shown interest in joining this league. i feel he should have top priority should a team become available.

Trade me Cano and I will "consider" your request! B)

I think we've all just came to the conclusion that we would like SOMEONE to be able to manage it, if Kazakhstan Prostitutes cannot fulfill the managerial duties. It seems BL got a hold of him via, email according to the yahoo recent messages. He's apparently going to manage it, I guess.

Were this situation to reoccur. It doesn't matter to me who does it, as long as they are responsible and willing to be a participate in the daily line-up changes. And if they like to talk trash in the Yahoo messages of on here. That's a bonus. B)

who might be on their way out?

Read our yahoo league 'Recent Messages' about Kazakhstan Prostitutes. This was the reason the topic of finding a new manager or what to do was brought up. But I'm sure you've deduced that by now. :)

Trade me Cano and I will "consider" your request! B)

By the way, Bud. I'm still looking over things at this point about any trades. If you want to send me offers the worst thing i can do is tell you 'No'. Shoulda kept Alex to trade to me. lol

By the way, Bud. I'm still looking over things at this point about any trades. If you want to send me offers the worst thing i can do is tell you 'No'. Shoulda kept Alex to trade to me. lol

I've learned my lesson. I get enough rejection in the sack with my wife! B)

I've learned my lesson. I get enough rejection in the sack with my wife! :)

Does she have her panties in a bunch about how you treated Ricky Nolasco or what? B)