Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

Black Hole Dynasty Baseball League

C-Fanatic... Sorry about Rollins...

He should have went down LAST week. (j/k)

Does she have her panties in a bunch about how you treated Ricky Nolasco or what? B)

I know! Poor Ricky got dumped for Claudio Vargas? That's hurtful! :)

Our league is deep and there's nothing but garbage on the WW. So, I figured what the hell. If he sticks, he's servicable. And, the Marlins offense should only be a tad beter than SF.

C-Fanatic... Sorry about Rollins...

He should have went down LAST week. (j/k)

ya .... would have made things more fair with my beastly lineup

I have a question for you, Timmah. How did you add Manny Acosta...drop him for Carlos Silva...and then drop Carlos Silva to add Manny Acosta, all in the same day, without having to use Waiver Priority to re-add Manny Acosta?

AND now Carlos Silva is NOT on Waivers and is listed as a FA point three seconds later. Just curious.

I have a question for you, Timmah. How did you add Manny Acosta...drop him for Carlos Silva...and then drop Carlos Silva to add Manny Acosta, all in the same day, without having to use Waiver Priority to re-add Manny Acosta?

AND now Carlos Silva is NOT on Waivers and is listed as a FA point three seconds later. Just curious.

Both were FA's to begin the day. Under Yahoo rules, players added, then dropped, within the same day regain FA status without going on waivers. The rule was instituted a while back to prevent owners from blocking other teams from making moves.

The only player involved in the process who went to waivers is Dave Bush, who was on my team to start the day.

Acosta was available for me to re-add, Silva is now available to be added by anybody, and if I want Jeff Niemann (or anybody else for that matter), he's mine.

Win-Win-Win......?

Both were FA's to begin the day. Under Yahoo rules, players added, then dropped, within the same day regain FA status without going on waivers. The rule was instituted a while back to prevent owners from blocking other teams from making moves.

Interesting. I was not aware of that. But I guess I never tried it out. It's good to know in case something like that happens to me.

KazakstanProstitutes = Dead Beat Manager. I know he told Lagooner he had Internet issues but come on. No one has Internet issues for almost a month. We need to replace this dude.

Lagooner, have you contacted Yahoo about this issue yet? If you can't replace this manager now, how will you be able to replace him next year?

Something needs to be done either way with this guy.

KazakstanProstitutes = Dead Beat Manager. I know he told Lagooner he had Internet issues but come on. No one has Internet issues for almost a month. We need to replace this dude.

Lagooner, have you contacted Yahoo about this issue yet? If you can't replace this manager now, how will you be able to replace him next year?

Something needs to be done either way with this guy.

Like I said in my message on Yahoo, he responded that very day to the E-mail. If you look over the past week of managerial decisions he had players to fill the spots, when the others had an off day or did not go. And low and behold, the team didn't get touched.

This situation is very unfortunate, b/c there are plenty of PPL who would make good managers and be able to do it every day.

Check this out:

My current opponents transactions before 2:00 AM, Sunday:

SatTranact.jpg

Our H2H stats going into the final day of the week:

endsatstats.jpg

And finally, his pitching line-up for tomorrow:

SunLine.jpg

Can anyone draw any conclusion's about Albert's Pujols moves going into the final day of our weekly competition?

...ahem *clears throat* S-T-R-E-A-M-E-R

Acy23 is KazakstanProstitutes...if you see him around here, let him know whats up. Dr. Whom would be playing!

You guys just are not ready for me yet.

B) Not until after next week, when I play that team.

In all seriousness, I can't ever remember Acy23 ever posting here. I'm sure you'll be welcomed with applause when/or if you arrive.

Hey Dr. I hope that there's a way to get you into this league. From what Black Lagooner has stated, he may not be able to change ownership since the season has started and it's a free league. Hopefully, he can find a way to do so because we'd enjoy having you. Also, I think you'd enjoy the league as well because it's filled with quality people. B)

Hey Bud, I wonder if your most recently acquired hurler and my first baseman will get into another bitch fight this year.

leeyoung.jpgbitchfight.jpg

Happy Birthday, John!

You didn't have to give ME a present, but it was much appreciated!

Happy Birthday, John!

You didn't have to give ME a present, but it was much appreciated!

You might say that he pitched a hair better than his last start. B)

Has anybody else noticed a vast improvement in some of their hitters stats @ the beginning of the week, so far. That couldn't possibly have anything to do with our hitters facing the 4-5-6 guys from other teams staffs; Could it?

Tim, how do you rate with the Danks/Wolfe starts right away? Marcum didn't do so bad, himself. Gotta like that to begin your week.

Bud, I see you're off to a pretty decent lead categorically. What's up with the Gathright/Pie swap? That's like an argument about whether Burger King or McDonalds is a better fast food joint. B) J/K it's pretty obvious that Soriano is hurt.

Peace guys. Good luck to your teams this week. Did you see the Commish used his priority on Rowand? We'll see how that goes. I don't feel it's the worst decision in the world even though I'm not a fan.

Tim, how do you rate with the Danks/Wolfe starts right away? Marcum didn't do so bad, himself. Gotta like that to begin your week.

It was a big lift, considering how badly CC has started. Danks looks like he'll be offering weekly roller coaster rides, and and every time 'ol buddy Randy finishes another start unscathed, I light another candle. Marcum has been strong, thus far....her's hopingt hat the breakout continues.

Theoretically, this should be a "get healthy" week for me (no offense, RSD), and at 9-3, it's off to a nice start. Now if the hitting could only catch up......

It was a big lift, considering how badly CC has started. Danks looks like he'll be offering weekly roller coaster rides, and and every time 'ol buddy Randy finishes another start unscathed, I light another candle. Marcum has been strong, thus far....her's hopingt hat the breakout continues.

Theoretically, this should be a "get healthy" week for me (no offense, RSD), and at 9-3, it's off to a nice start. Now if the hitting could only catch up......

none taken... for some reason in all my leagues, my guys aren't doing crap

none taken... for some reason in all my leagues, my guys aren't doing crap

i know the feeling...it doesnt help when you have a handful of the same guys on all teams

sorry meant Timmah!

He isn't on the block......yet.

Besides, you keep complaining that you need a 3B, and that's something that I'm looking for, as well.

Hey Lyricist, have you given up on pence yet? ready to trade him to me?

B) I had given up on Pence before the year had started, I didn't even want to draft him.

He isn't on the block......yet.

Besides, you keep complaining that you need a 3B, and that's something that I'm looking for, as well.

Ahh i was ..but thats before joe crede and mark reynolds stated playing like all-stars