Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

Black Hole Dynasty Baseball League

I've got the shakes. I haven't made a trade in days! B)

I've got the shakes. I haven't made a trade in days! B)

Fight the monkey, Buddy. I know it's tough.

Where's everyone been? I haven't seen much activity lately.

Aaron, I'm actually kidding about making another trade. I'm pretty happy with my team right now. I think my team is very young and it'll take some time to truly compete. But, I think my team will be very strong for years to come. B)

What are some thoughts of the rest of the members of this league? Are you fairly happy where your teams are now? If not, where would you like to improve? Perhaps we should use this thread more often to open up communications and trade discussions.

Obviously, we wouldn't want to discuss actual trade offers here but if you let the league know where you would like to improve, that might open the door to some offers. Who knows! :)

What are some thoughts of the rest of the members of this league? Are you fairly happy where your teams are now? If not, where would you like to improve? Perhaps we should use this thread more often to open up communications and trade discussions.

I'm not happy, I have 7 players on the DL.

nuff said

My pitchers' fast start is covering for a lousy beginning by the hitters not named Drew, Soto or Theriot. How often do you find yourself saying, "Michael Cuddyer can't come back fast enough"?

Case in point, I'm only winning my current matchup because I'm sweeping the pitching cats.

I'm not worried, but my margin for error is very thin right now.

My pitchers' fast start is covering for a lousy beginning by the hitters not named Drew, Soto or Theriot. How often do you find yourself saying, "Michael Cuddyer can't come back fast enough"?

Case in point, I'm only winning my current matchup because I'm sweeping the pitching cats.

if only i didnt have 6 pitchers on the DL... ERA and WHIP might be closer B)

i defintely need some pitching help. im also looking to upgrade my OF. possibly C, but only if i can aquire VMart, McCann, Martin or the like. hit me up, if you think we can work something out.

Tim,

Please stop blabbing on these boards and go use your WW claim already! I'm getting tired of asking! B)

PS....My fellow league members, please send me trade offers before I lose it!

Please stop blabbing on these boards and go use your WW claim already! I'm getting tired of asking! :)

He's going to have to, now that Ryan Spilborghs has hit the wire. Way to enticing to pass him up. B)

He's going to have to, now that Ryan Spilborghs has hit the wire. Way to enticing to pass him up. B)

It's all been about Yadier Molina.

FYI, I'm dropping Hunter Pence to get him.....doesn't seem like anybody wants him....

It's all been about Yadier Molina.

FYI, I'm dropping Hunter Pence to get him.....doesn't seem like anybody wants him....

Yeah, that seems about fair. Yadi's defense should be a good upgrade to your team. Who's this Pence guy you're dropping anyway?

Yeah, that seems about fair. Yadi's defense should be a good upgrade to your team. Who's this Pence guy you're dropping anyway?

No clue....his photo makes him look goofy.

Then again, so does his batting average.

Hey folks.....I already have six outfielders, all of whom have a reasonable amount of quality attached.

I'm not interested in trading away a starter at another position just to get a 7th.

Thanks!

Hey folks.....I already have six outfielders, all of whom have a reasonable amount of quality attached.

I'm not interested in trading away a starter at another position just to get a 7th.

Thanks!

But why? You're not going for a record?

B)

But why? You're not going for a record?

B)

I'm gonna be like Vinatieri, when he did the commercial for fantasy football.

"All kickers, baby....."

OMG. Say it ain't so, Flo. Franklin Gutiérrez is still on the block is being pimped out. B)

OMG. Say it ain't so, Flo. Franklin Gutiérrez is still on the block is being pimped out. B)

Just testing the waters.....which are apparently very, very cold.

Just testing the waters.....which are apparently very, very cold.

Is Pence available? B)

Is Pence available? B)

You never know when a butterfly will flap its wings......

I don't like selling low. If his recent revival sticks, he'll be available.

How about that? :)

i want to send a shoutout to my boy Dr. Whom....welcome aboard playa!

Yeah and he's cleaning house too! It's nice to have another quality manager in the league. I'm glad he's finally here. B)

i want to send a shoutout to my boy Dr. Whom....welcome aboard playa!

Phreak is the original pimp. He choked these b*tches and got 3 first round picks (Cabrera, Reyes, and Santana).