Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Ding Aling

New Keeper league

I wanna get 12, 2 are commited as of now. It would be on CBS with an Auction on fantasyauctioneer.com. We all pitch in for the site fees and the fees to get the auction done. I will pay and you can pay me via paypal. If you are interested there is a great set of rules in place shoot me a PM and I will send you the rules and you can decide then. It is very very in depth and would like to spice it up with more $$ if possible. Let me know guys!!

KDA

Im in. I will say that I'd like to see a little bit of cash (outside the $10 for league fees) involved. It could turn into a debilitating addiction....but I always take things more seriously when there's money on the line.

Also, like I mentioned, Ive got a buddy that would more than hold his own and has been trying to find something else as well (Wicked Hahd). Ive done private live auctions, but never one online. How does that work?

Count me in if there are still spots available. Vriez recommended me to your league as I have been looking for a Dynasty Keeper League. I got the rules, looks great!

As of now it looks like these members are in... KDA, Mattygrabs, OrioleWay, Vriez, McCoffey, Wickedhahd and chachicanada waiting on responses from a few others.

As of now it looks like these members are in... KDA, Mattygrabs, OrioleWay, Vriez, McCoffey, Wickedhahd, Byrnes when i Peavy and chachicanada waiting on responses from a few others.

I'm interested, but only if there is $$$ on the line on top of the league fee. To be honest, without money on the line, and all my other $$$ leagues, I would probably stop paying much attention to the league unless there is some dough to keep me interested.

I'm in, depending on the amount of money on the side B)

I want in a new keeper and it seems I cannot get enough attention to the league I want to start up, so why not this one.

I wanna do it for $$ but we have to have everyone on board with it.

Gotcha, well you can pencil me in pending the money onthe side, I'm not asking for a ton per team, but maybe something like $50 with or without league fees included.

I probably won't do anything less then $30 on the side.

Gotcha, well you can pencil me in pending the money onthe side, I'm not asking for a ton per team, but maybe something like $50 with or without league fees included.

I probably won't do anything less then $30 on the side.

I was thinking 50 as well.

I was thinking 50 as well.

Thats what I was going to suggest. 50 wont break people, but its enough to make it more interesting.

Updated list... KDA, Mattygrabs, MustacheToes, OrioleWay, Vriez, McCoffey, Wickedhahd, Byrnes when i Peavy and chachicanada waiting on responses from a few others.