Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

max_murder

Useless Chatter

Ranch dressing.... B)

Today for lunch i had left over pasta, Mostaccioli with meat sauce...i ran out of parm cheese to spice it up. So i decided to get a little experimental and i stirred in a bit of Ranch with it instead. WOW...its sooo good, if you enjoy Ranch dressing with your pizza...you will like it in your pasta, dont go overboard with it, just a splash is all thats needed.

Ranch dressing....next i will be trying it with my Mac n Cheese...lol

Tonight is the last Basketball game that will be played at the Spectrum.

A long time ago, I saw Sir Charles take on the Bad Boys at that place.

I wish I could be there tonight, but I'll have to settle for watching it on television.

Since the all-time leading concert performer there was The Grateful Dead, I guess it's only appropriate that I leave it at Fare Thee Well......

i need baseball to start with no skool little work, not many friends here right now, i am dead bored

not really useless chatter, but here's just a scary piece of info i just read on the swine flu.

e first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.