Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheWrightStuff

'Burg Baseball

If you are wondering why there are two less posts in your thread now, it's because I got rid of the 2 posts by fitz. Just wanted to let you know so you don't think anything is going on and that your draft is not messed in up any way.

Good luck!

If you are wondering why there are two less posts in your thread now, it's because I got rid of the 2 posts by fitz. Just wanted to let you know so you don't think anything is going on and that your draft is not messed in up any way.

Good luck!

we know. thanks. Fitz was being an idiot. Anyhow...

JOHN OTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John wants Ryan Zimmerman...

Bryan, Sal, OTC..........................

Steve is out coaching a game so he'll be back around 630/7.

He will pick then because I don't have his picks this time and am, too, going to his game. Jim,

if you're around, check back around 7. thanks

so says you.....CC's biggest stat this year will be the total # of hot dogs eaten, Dice-K's

WHIP is usually about 9.30 and Ervin is on everyone's list for dropoffs this season

i forgot, im playing with the guy who knows EVERYTHING about fantasy. werent you the guy that had the hard on for jose vidro that one year and drafted him in the 2nd round?

i forgot, im playing with the guy who knows EVERYTHING about fantasy. werent you the guy that had the hard on for jose vidro that one year and drafted him in the 2nd round?

nope, first round. cecil fielder round 2 the year after his 50 hrs. wally backman in the 3rd and then to solidify my offense,

a retired tim tueffel in the 4th.

hey, if you can boast and talk trash in good clean fun, you gotta be able to take it back. its just talk!

nate mclouth, ellsbury. i couldnt believe nobody took mclouth yet. guy is going to be the real deal.

nope, first round. cecil fielder round 2 the year after his 50 hrs. wally backman in the 3rd and then to solidify my offense,

a retired tim tueffel in the 4th.

hey, if you can boast and talk trash in good clean fun, you gotta be able to take it back. its just talk!

i can take it, what made you think i couldnt take it? you made a crack on santana, so i made one on you back. all clean, all good.

i can take it, what made you think i couldnt take it? you made a crack on santana, so i made one on you back. all clean, all good.

I know. I know. BUT...take a look at this. You want to rip me up for Vidro. Take this!....

Using Yahoo's! Fantasy Profile, I was able to find that league you referenced where I took Vidro high

(in reality it was the 5th round, in 2003)

Vidro's 2003 final line: .310 average, 15 hr, 65 rbi, 77 runs

In comparison, your 5th round pick's final line for that same season: .207 average, 21 hr, 64 rbi, 57 runs

Your awesome pick, who wound up SOOOO much better than trusty ole' Mr. Vidro................?

PAT THE BAT BURRELL!!! B)

PS: We both sucked in that league...neither of us made very many trades or free agent pickups. I don't think

we paid much attention to it after seeing the final results. LOL. I know I sure did not have a good year.