Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rotohead

Clemens

Since he is likely back in May, or more likely June. How much does he go for or what round?

15+ starts out of Roger might be worth 20 dollars?

I don't think clemens will be back in may, if i had to put a price on him, supposing he joins his other half in NY, I'd bid 15 for him, no higher. He'll put up clemens like numbers, and should give 10-12 wins.

I dont draft him.

As much of a high reward he is, you duno if hes coming back, how he'll be, who he'll be with it. etc.

Yeah, maybe if your on you're last 2 picks you draft him, but dont waste anything on him.

$20 seems like too much...especially to have someone sit on ur roster without being DL eligible...

I wouldn't draft him. the guys a legend, been great, have the utmost respect for him but the reality is there is to much uncertainty. I believe he won't be back in May and I believe he won't be back in the NL. Considering he comes back to the AL, I don't think you can expect Houston numbers from him. I hear Petite now has Clemens trainer and has brought him to NY so I believe if Clemens does comeback it will be to NY and I just can't see those Houston numbers with about half of his starts in the AL east.

i wouldnt draft him before the 10th round even if he were coming back. i dont start drafting pitchers till round 10. to much depth at that position.

i dont start drafting pitchers till round 10. to much depth at that position.

ditto