Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Negoogunogumbar

Brett Lawrie 2B/3B TOR

A combined 0-12 today with 4Ks from EE, Thames and Snider this afternoon. A couple of hits from them could have won this game easily. You have to think that this bodes pretty well for a Lawrie call up...

A combined 0-12 today with 4Ks from EE, Thames and Snider this afternoon. A couple of hits from them could have won this game easily. You have to think that this bodes pretty well for a Lawrie call up...

1 games worth, not so much. This late in the season it's hard to send players down, as the minor league season has a month left and Sept 1st is just around the corner. I still say we won't see Lawrie till Sept 1st if then(but should be Sept 1st). Snider and Thames have nothing left to prove in AAA, and Lawrie needs all the work he can get at 3B.

TRAVIS SNIDER GRETS SENT DOWN, BRETT LAWRIE GETS CALLED UP!!

He's making his major league debut tomorrow in Baltimore.

I grabbed him last night in anticipation, I'm just surprised it's Snider going back down. His stock has really fallen.

Is Yahoo giving him dual 2B/3B elig?

he needs to make 5 starts at 3b first. So basically 5 games, he will have 2nd/3rd eligibility.

Is Yahoo giving him dual 2B/3B elig?

he will have to play 5 games at 3B before getting 3B eligibility, and he has 2B for the rest of the season