Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dukester

Baltimore Orioles

I am looking for an owner to take over the Orioles in my 20 team,H2H,6X6(R,HR,RBI,SB,AVG,OBP/W,SV,HLDS,K's,ERA,WHIP).We are going into the 2nd year of the league and you will be required to keep 6 players and will have the 15th spot in the draft.I will be honest in saying that this is a real project so the faint of heart need not apply.As Commish I try to run as tight a ship as possible but do listen to what the owners in my league have to say.There will also be a requirement to sign up on the Proboard site that I just put up a couple months ago.This will be for any off season activity.Next season you will keep 12 and after year 3 you will keep your full roster.Here is the roster to the Baltimore Orioles:

C-Ramon Hernandez

IF-Jason Giambi,Brian Roberts,Ray Durham,Kevin Kouzmanoff

Ryan Theriot

OF-Bobby Abreu,Milton Bradley,Carlos Beltran,Rick Ankiel

Jermaine Dye

SP-Daniel Cabrera,Kyle Lohse,Brandon McCarthy,Mike Mussina

Vicente Padilla,Barry Zito

RP-Kerry Wood,Jonathan Papelbon,Max Scherzer

Manuel Corpas,Eric Gagne

I'm wanting a owner who will check in on things with a fair amount of regularity,being slack on keeping lineups set will not be tolerated and will result in being dismissed.The league is runned on Yahoo.If you think you can handle this and a picky Commissioner then e-mail me at troywnick@yahoo.ca

Mods,please delete this thread,situation has been rectified.Thank you.