Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RangersHero

League Draft's In September

Well it all depends how many teams are in it and what pick you have...Of course the golden rule is taking a RB but dont let Peyton Manning Slip on by...Manning is like the Johan Santana of Football...You dont ever take a SP in the first round unless its Johan and same goes with Manning, dont ever take a QB unless its him.

Well it all depends how many teams are in it and what pick you have...Of course the golden rule is taking a RB but dont let Peyton Manning Slip on by...Manning is like the Johan Santana of Football...You dont ever take a SP in the first round unless its Johan and same goes with Manning, dont ever take a QB unless its him.

Don't you think it would be wise to pass on Peyton this year though? You can still get a QB with the potential to put up very similar numbers like Brady with his improved WRs, Palmer with his great offense and should be fully healed, or Brees with a more experienced Bush and Meachem. I am not saying these guys are going to put up the same numbers but if you look at the drop off between RBs and QBs if you can still draft wisely and get one of those guys I think you'd be much better taking a RB and passing on Peyton.

BTW, is anyone worried about a SB hangover from Peyton or any of the other Colts?

Would Tony Romo make a good first Pick?

Are you for real with these first two questions?

Don't you think it would be wise to pass on Peyton this year though? You can still get a QB with the potential to put up very similar numbers like Brady with his improved WRs, Palmer with his great offense and should be fully healed, or Brees with a more experienced Bush and Meachem. I am not saying these guys are going to put up the same numbers but if you look at the drop off between RBs and QBs if you can still draft wisely and get one of those guys I think you'd be much better taking a RB and passing on Peyton.

BTW, is anyone worried about a SB hangover from Peyton or any of the other Colts?

I agree with you. As much as Payton can do for you, the other QBs are getting better. I'd rather grab RBs with my first two picks and then grab Palmer, Bulger, or Brady in 3rd or 4th Rds.