Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dukester

Cubs and Indians Owners Needed

I run a 20 team Keeper league going into it's 2nd year and am searching for a couple of seasoned owners to take over the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians teams.It is a H2H,6x6(R,HR,RBI,SB,AVG,OBP/W,SV,HLDS,K's,ERA,WHIP),keep 6 for the draft on March 22nd at 7:00 p.m.EST.Also it is required to be signed up and be part of the Proboard site that we have to participate in any off season trading that might occur and it also houses most of the league info as well.Must be able to make the draft date.

In fairness I will say that I am a picky Commissioner who tries to stay on top of things and am not afraid to get on someone's back if they are dogging it.I'm not trying to form "The BEST"league out there,I'm looking to form a league of owners who love their fantasy and want the same things as the rest that are in it for the long haul.It is my goal to cipher out those who can't cut the mustard and tow the league line.See I warned you,lol!!!Here are the teams,all interested parties can e-mail me at troywnick@yahoo.ca with a fantasy resume' to show you have some solid experience,this is not a first come first serve deal,best applicants will get the teams,thanks for reading:

Chicago Cubs

C-Bengie Molina,Carlos Ruiz,Chris Snyder

IF-Derrek Lee,Mark Teahan,Jose Castillo,Dustin Pedroia,Aramis Ramirez

Ramon Vazquez

OF-Emil Brown,Joey Gaithright,Luis Gonzalez,Matt Joyce

Alfonso Soriano,Justin Upton

SP-Scott Baker,Mark Buerle,Jon Garland,Andrew Miller

Ricky Nolasco,Carlos Zambrano

RP-Joe Nathan,Huston Street

Cleveland Indians

C-Victor Martinez,Dioneer Navarro

IF-James Loney,Mark DeRosa,Troy Glaus,Derek Jeter,Placido Polanco

OF-Grady Sizemore,Nick Markakis,Andre Ethier,Jack Cust

SP-C.C.Sabathia,Fausto Carmona,Jorge Campillo,Josh Johnson

Derek Lowe,Chan Ho Park,Greg Smith,Chris Volstad

RP-Dan Wheeler,Rafael Perez

still looking

Maybe today is the day the search will be over,lol.

Maybe today is the day the search will be over,lol.

Still looking,no serious inquiries yet.Probably gonna be tough to find 2 quality owners at this stage as most everyone pretty much has their leagues set.But if your looking for a league that could challenge your fantasy skill,I assure you this one will.

A) Is it free or money

B ) What site?

Free and is on Yahoo.

90+views and no takers yet,mannnnnnn,hard crowd to make a sell to,lol.Still looking for another,preferably the Indians team.