Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evman92

MLS Season starts Thursday 3/19!

New York Red Bulls @ Seattle Sounders

I'm pumped!

Playing at Qwest Field, this game should be loud and intense for Seattle's inauguration game.

So who else is going to watch?

I am (natch).

I'm really interested to check out the Sounders, and see how much Kasey and Freddie have left in the tank.

Now THAT was a coming out party!

Looks like Montero might be someone to keep an eye on going forward, and Evans got me a Goal, albeit on the bench.

And I see that the Northwest is going to be blessed with another team in a couple years....

I had Evans too, but in my lineup. A solid 21 points, even though i get -2 from Osorio.

But nonetheless, my Red Bulls looked terrible, ouch B)

I had Evans too, but in my lineup. A solid 21 points, even though i get -2 from Osorio.

But nonetheless, my Red Bulls looked terrible, ouch B)

Yeah, I can understand losing on the road, and by a goal or so, but that was a bad showing.

But I still give credit to Seattle and their fans. There was a lot of energy there, and the players fed off of it. The Sounders put a lot of pressure on the Bulls, and there were times where the ball didn't get within 20 yards of Keller.

Glad to see that Houston and Columbus are on tomorrow....that should be a good one.

Yeah, I can understand losing on the road, and by a goal or so, but that was a bad showing.

But I still give credit to Seattle and their fans. There was a lot of energy there, and the players fed off of it. The Sounders put a lot of pressure on the Bulls, and there were times where the ball didn't get within 20 yards of Keller.

Glad to see that Houston and Columbus are on tomorrow....that should be a good one.

If Angel doesn't get the ball, the Red Bulls lose, simply put. Dane Richards was getting selfish with the ball too. He was so good in the playoffs last year especially against Houston because he made good passes and then utilized his speed to get back open. Yesterday, he just kept dribbling himself into trouble.