Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaredk27

$35 12 Team NL-Only Keeper League Needs 2 Owners

Looking for 2 active managers that are looking for a competitive, active and well-managed NL-Only keeper league going into its second year.

There are 2 teams that have become open due to managers not returning from the 2008 season, and I will let you view the open rosters before you commit to see if it's a team you want to take over.

The fee is $35 Canadian for the year, and 100% of the league fees are paid out in the following structure:

First Place $230

Second Place $120

Third Place: $70

Keepers per year are between 8 and 10 depending on where you finish in the standings, plus you can keep up to 3 "under the line" guys (rookie eligibility) each year.

It's an auction league, and there is the standard $260 salary cap limit for the auction draft. Each player has an assigned value, and salaries for kept players follow a set of rules that are lengthy to explain in this post - contact me for more info.

The draft is set for April 2 at 7:00pm EST.

The league is hosted on ESPN.com, and the draft will be done online.

If you're interested in getting more info, or seeing the available rosters, please let me know ASAP.

I can be reached by email at jarkwar@gmail.com. That is the most efficient way to get a hold of me (blackberry).

Cheers

Jared

Still looking for one more owner.

jarkwar@gmail.com for more info.

Draft is on March 30 @ 7pm EST.