Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TKD

Fantasy Major League 09

This is on CBS.....Iam still working out the kinks and taking suggestions. It is free but iam suspecting high level competative play.  There are a few things iam doing differently with the scoring settings....such as

1. K's -1point

2. Errors -1point PO +1pt

3. QS (5) > Wins (3)

4. 5 starting Pitchers Max 5 Starting Pitchers on roster. (DLs dont count for Max limit)

5. only 1RP (Closer) can have RPs on Bench tho but no SP.

6. Minor League players dont count towards roster limitations. ( working on a max # of minor leaguers...right now set at 5)

I just created it today and hoping to fill in 16 teams by draft date which is April 5. 2009 @ 8:00pm ET. This will be a fun and competative league and iam looking for the best RW has to offer.  Leave an E-mail for an Invite or PM your emial w/any questions...suggestions...ECT.  Draft will not change but settings are open for discussion.  Thanks

Quick Cahnge...no bench for pitching all bench player will be for Batting....start 5 Starting Pitchers and 6 Relief Pitchers...Holds are counted.

Is looking for the best that Fantasy rotoworldhas to offer. It is a free league on CBS for bragging rights. 25man roster Start 5SP 6RP ( no bench for pitchers) and standard Offense positions with a Utility spot and 5 bench spots for batters. In addition there will be 5 minor league spots seperate from your standard 25man roster. Some settings are still up for debate. The draft is on Sunday April 5, 2009 at 8:00pmET If I can get enough people iam thinking about making this a CAFE vs Rotoworld league for fun. Send me a message with your email for an invite or suggestions. My email is D_persino@yahoo.com you can also message me that way or AIM at TKD2007Champs. Thanks everyone and G/L this season

This is what i posted in CAFE and had a few response let me know if anyone wants to represent...I also added my email and aim contacts. Thanks

Bump...still no one interested? tell me what the issue is and maybe i can change something to get more people the join...i have a couple people that is gonna join by next week..so far its 4/14 or 16 teams but i should have another 4-5 people joining so iam looking for another 6mngrs.  thx