Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metsopotamia

"Jumping the Shark Tank" on this Forum

OK, This post is the beginning of End for this Forum:

What is the largest amount of views for one of your topic posts.

My largest amount was 1,600 and counting from a post earlier today about Barrett being traded.

Sorry, I am now going to slither back under my rock of shame & lameness.

I was 1st to post about Gallardo officially getting called up. 3571 views

I had quite a few when I posted about Sheffield's comments about Latinos before it was locked.

I had quite a few when I posted about Sheffield's comments about Latinos before it was locked.

Lol.........I remember that.

That's only because no one understood that Sheffield is only saying as much stupid sounding sh*t as possible so that people would buy into his argument that he actually was too stupid to know that the cream and clear were steroids, because according to Sheff "...steroids is something you stick in your butt, period".

The man is a genius.

That's only because no one understood that Sheffield is only saying as much stupid sounding sh*t as possible so that people would buy into his argument that he actually was too stupid to know that the cream and clear were steroids, because according to Sheff "...steroids is something you stick in your butt, period".

The man is a genius.

I wish the Yanks still had him. I thought he was great while he was here.

It's pretty obvious. GTG has hacked into gonzo's account.

Take that back B) . No actually some dude thas has been a member for over a year posted in the wrong forum so I went to his profile and saw he made this thread, thus I opened, thus I remembered, thus I bumped.