Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reginald van burroughs esq

I didn't do all this draft prep to just have one league...

So this is my second year playing roto baseball, after winning a league last year, and feeling good about my draft this year. I'm super-active, monitoring every day, and I'm looking for a second league for this year.

I prefer to get into a Roto league as I prefer the format. I'd prefer a really deep league...either large reserve numbers or a good number of teams, or AL/NL only. Entry fee in the 25-40 range is cool, maybe a touch more if the kind of payouts are right.

Need one more for your 14 teamer? Let me know.

So this is my second year playing roto baseball, after winning a league last year, and feeling good about my draft this year. I'm super-active, monitoring every day, and I'm looking for a second league for this year.

I prefer to get into a Roto league as I prefer the format. I'd prefer a really deep league...either large reserve numbers or a good number of teams, or AL/NL only. Entry fee in the 25-40 range is cool, maybe a touch more if the kind of payouts are right.

You're welcome to join ours, but we have a lot less teams and do head to head, and with no entry fee. Still, if you want a league, you're welcome to join.

we have a 5x5, snake draft, sunday at 5pm, $200 buyin (+ $15 cbs fees) with 10 teams looking to get to 12

interested? we have 30 players per team, so it is deep with 7 reserve spots on each team