Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOFUGGER

14 TEAM YAHOO DYNASTY!

I am too busy at work and do not want to do these guys wrong by not being as active as I would like to be. These are a great bunch of guys and the commish "TKD" is on top of things. This is the first year for this dynasty. The only problem with this league right now is that it doesn't have many roster spots for the amount of positions that you start. But, it's fair if everyone has to play by the same rules. If you'd like to take over my team, please reply to this post or PM me. Here's the scoring and my roster....

Season Type:FullDraft Type:Live Draft Draft Time:Sat Mar 28 4:15pm EDT Max Teams:14Scoring Type:Head-to-Head Player Universe:All baseball New Players Become Available:As soon as Yahoo! adds them Max Moves:No maximum Max Trades:No maximum Trade Reject Time:1 Trade End Date:August 30, 2009 Waiver Time:2 days Can't Cut List Provider:Yahoo! Sports Trade Review:Commissioner Post Draft Players:Follow Waiver Rules Max Acquisitions per Week:No maximum Min Innings Pitched:25Weekly Deadline:Daily - Tomorrow Start Scoring on:Week 1 Playoffs:Week 23, 24 and 25 (6 teams) Roster Positions:C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL Stat Categories:R, HR, RBI, BB, AVG, NSB, W, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, NSV

My Roster:

C Pablo Sandoval (SF - C,1B,3B)

1B Prince Fielder (Mil - 1B)

2B Robinson Cano (NYY - 2B)

3B Evan Longoria (TB - 3B)

SS Alexei Ramirez (CWS - 2B,SS,OF)

IF Elvis Andrus (Tex - SS) NA

OF Jay Bruce (Cin - OF)

OF Justin Upton (Ari - OF)

OF Nelson Cruz (Tex - OF)

OF Delmon Young (Min - OF)

Util Cameron Maybin (Fla - OF)

P Clayton Kershaw (LAD - P)

P Scott Kazmir (TB - P)

P Chris Carpenter (StL - P)

P Joel Hanrahan (Was - P)

P Mike Gonzalez (Atl - P)

P Jose Arredondo (LAA - P)

P Juan Cruz (KC - P)

P Brett Anderson (Oak - P)

P Rick Porcello (Det - P)

BN Dayan Viciedo (CWS - 3B) NA

BN Jeff Clement (Sea - C) NA

BN Colby Rasmus (StL - OF) NA

BN Carlos Carrasco (Phi - P) NA

BN Jarrod Parker (Ari - P) NA

I am too busy at work and do not want to do these guys wrong by not being as active as I would like to be. These are a great bunch of guys and the commish "TKD" is on top of things. This is the first year for this dynasty. The only problem with this league right now is that it doesn't have many roster spots for the amount of positions that you start. But, it's fair if everyone has to play by the same rules. If you'd like to take over my team, please reply to this post or PM me. Here's the scoring and my roster....

Season Type:FullDraft Type:Live Draft Draft Time:Sat Mar 28 4:15pm EDT Max Teams:14Scoring Type:Head-to-Head Player Universe:All baseball New Players Become Available:As soon as Yahoo! adds them Max Moves:No maximum Max Trades:No maximum Trade Reject Time:1 Trade End Date:August 30, 2009 Waiver Time:2 days Can't Cut List Provider:Yahoo! Sports Trade Review:Commissioner Post Draft Players:Follow Waiver Rules Max Acquisitions per Week:No maximum Min Innings Pitched:25Weekly Deadline:Daily - Tomorrow Start Scoring on:Week 1 Playoffs:Week 23, 24 and 25 (6 teams) Roster Positions:C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL Stat Categories:R, HR, RBI, BB, AVG, NSB, W, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, NSV

My Roster:

C Pablo Sandoval (SF - C,1B,3B)

1B Prince Fielder (Mil - 1B)

2B Robinson Cano (NYY - 2B)

3B Evan Longoria (TB - 3B)

SS Alexei Ramirez (CWS - 2B,SS,OF)

IF Elvis Andrus (Tex - SS) NA

OF Jay Bruce (Cin - OF)

OF Justin Upton (Ari - OF)

OF Nelson Cruz (Tex - OF)

OF Delmon Young (Min - OF)

Util Cameron Maybin (Fla - OF)